Update 2.4.01 Patch Notes

@Polaris Now that bunsen & beaker were published I only have one question:
If a beaker clone is defeated, will that activate Captain Jack Sparrow blue skill “Pirate code”?

3 Likes

Judging from datamined information, I can say this is the lamest skill I’ve ever seen

1 Like

This combo is so dead since Pleakley’s nerf.
And even before, not so big thing.

No idea why there should be even study counter, and such strong to add, study immunity for first 10 seconds, starting hardy stacks and Mad Hatter was enough.

This patch notes is literally hidden (badly) message SPEND MONEY, AND BETTER SPEND IT ON CHESHIRE CAT.

Disgusting.
17 months of waiting for Kim… wasted, and as also many other characters, this is just rip off of player’s money.

13 Likes

YES!!! The better Hiro has finally come​:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:
I love this duo

Worst update since Basil and Gizmocap amirite?

Im excited to the new chapter but… Man Red 15? You need to do something to catch up more easily to red 0 at least if you want to make us use all heroes or specific ones to actually pass just… the normal campaign!

5 Likes

@polaris I have a question? How many beakers can be cloned in total? Is there a limit or is it just infinite?

8 Likes

Agree, I’m still stuck on previous chapters just because my toons I can upgrade do nothing and those that are needed I don’t have the resources for.

Please concentrate more on the qol aspect of the game more with the people you have pb then the time creating new color ranks and associated new badges. As been said several times on forums , people are ok with new levels, new playing levels, and new toons… it’s the new color ranks and associated badge costs that they are not.

2 Likes

Check wakkatu. It’s 5.

5 :shark:

9 Likes

Datamined information is again the rules yada yada, we can’t talk openly to that yada yada. You already see what Polaris say about this.

2 Likes

It’s already known character :confused:

It’s not Mr. K like.

6 Likes

So if that information isn’t IN THE PATCH NOTES. Where this goes? Is allowed or not?

2 Likes

I’d say that claim is invalid. Look at the comment below…

2 Likes

Where exactly the number of clones come?

2 Likes

We’ve done this many times before in patch notes… and no one was bothered.

4 Likes

“Talking about heroes”, there’s nothing about skills.

Plus such things should actually be included in patch notes, not our fault it’s missing important parts of hero’s skill kit.

7 Likes

Yeah but seeing the comment of Polaris in that is that they are getting more strict about the datamined information leaks. Wakkatu is still a unofficial source of information so it’s still in the “don’t allow” part of the terms of use.

Before that statement when we have a in-game (or Apples fails) probe of the character we have open availability to speak about it. But not with this clarification we aren’t still allowed to talk about it until the character is truly available in game. It’s sucks but that’s what the it is.

1 Like

And they keep increasing the rank every little time.
Great, more and more happy to have retired!

5 Likes

I highly agree that part should be included in the patch notes. But that they don’t want to give it to us is completely annoying.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney