Update 2.4 Patch Notes

I probably afraid not.

Anyways, Our fourth emotion is here, Disgust.

1 Like

Imo I don’t like this update, I mean it’s late October and no villains, only one halloween character and they are neutral characters and emotions don’t relate to halloween at all

4 Likes

No one’s gonna talk about the base time for power-up missions?

14 Likes

Nice! Certainly the new idea of Bothered looks cool! And while I might not be able to get her right away, nowadays enough oppurtunity arises to get diamond crate characters :blush:

Hmmm …
Would this mean we will something change to the current emoji-system :thinking:

This is the most interesting part of the skill. Now hoping it is not the part bound by the level, but i gues it would…

Oh that seems very nice. Just got Robin red, and hopefully I’ll be able to get this!

Hopefully it will help me through newer kinds of campaign, like those of Chesire or Kim. I do two questions about the system: Do I understand the pictures correctly that this will not cost something except time? And is there a limit to the amount of power-ups you’re allowed to use?

How can you start upgrading a disk 20 levels earlier, but have the max level unaffected? Shouldn’t there by 20 extra levels to the disk in that case??

I’ll still be using the latter option, and I think many people with me…

Luckily there is always a choice in war boxes, so hopefully i can avoid choosing these two. I’m not really the greatest fan, certainly of those skill points. Useless if you don’t have the capacity to keep up with the gold.

Good to see P2P players will enjoy the gift of needed in a badge from now on. I’m unable to powercraft so already worked with needed, and it is nice.

Thanks for reading if you came this far in my post!

2 Likes

Well I mean if you’re struggling then you can wait a day for a power-up?
and since the power-ups are for the whole campaign they shouldnt be easily available.

1 Like

For 2 hero levels and 3 skill levels? Hmm…

2 Likes

This needs some clarification - is this just Common buffs ie attack/movement speed, energy gain etc?

Other buffs such as Reflect would literally break the game if applied in this way. 3 heroes reflecting is not a competitive situation.

6 Likes

I’m disappointed to see that War rewards are being improved without any adjustment to the matchmaking.

Under the current system there are quite a lot of guilds in a certain rank band that hugely underachieve in War and don’t receive Season boxes very often (and Victory boxes either of course).

Improving rewards without addressing that problem will just add to the factors causing such a wide disparity of power in the top guild ranks, and leave members of those unfortunate guilds even more dissatisfied with War.

6 Likes

No, just a cool synergy, like Hercules + 4 tanks.
Or stupid Hades blocking way to quick points.

3 Likes

They have a point. Reflect would already be broken by Joy. Meg would make it worse.

3 Likes

I am so late to this, but this looks like a good update. Very excited for Disgust. She has awesome character and skill icon art! The red skills are also good to have. Soon everyone will :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I was sleeping and I guess we’ll see next week because Halloween is next week

2 Likes

These red skills are not bad

4 Likes

Disgust:Do I look ready before battle?

5 Likes

Nice update. Glad there’s no cap increase.

2 Likes

And we got new red skills

I can’t wait to use these red skills especially Hercules

2 Likes

I think there’s about to be a new hero mastery card and this time it’s for Inside Out

2 Likes

All we need now is Fear

Please, please don’t make that invasion boss listing change. As it is now, the newest bosses (my own, the guild’s) are easier to find and hit than the others. That won’t be the case if the newest spawns are at the end of a 30 item list.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney