Update 2.5.01-A Patch Notes

He’s a one-star hero :confused:

I agree, though. The last two-star hero was Bunsen and Beaker. And before them it was Kim :grimacing:

8 Likes

And we didn’t have to collect 30 chips for Kim because they gave us her chips for free

I don’t get it. There was only one main land!

… They can always just add another one to the map somehow. Maybe put it in a separate menu or something so that you can scroll from one mainland to the other or something like that.

1 Like

That makes sense, and maybe a new feature to transition from one mainland to the next.

2 Likes

Hmm Yes… The Hypocrisy… :unamused:

Anyways, Let’s get back on topic? Shall We? We should be talking about this update.

I’m super excited for Clawhauser, but since he’s in Diamond Crates, it’ll be a bit tricky to upgrade and unlock him. Though if Perblue wasn’t ready for the new rank after Red yet, why didn’t they stop cap raises until the new rank was better? :thinking: I would’ve liked that, but I guess we’ll have to deal with Red 17 and Red 18… :sweat:

18 Likes

IIRC, according to the changes to the Roadmap that Polaris made, the new Rank was only delayed by a month, so it seemed like Red +17 would’ve been a thing either way. (I could be completely wrong on this, though.)

I’ll admit, the main reason why I don’t like the additions of R17 and R18 is because they mess up the mathematical pattern that the ranks had. (W0, G1, B2, P4, O8, R16).

9 Likes

Maybe you got the pattern mixed up. It’s just a saying that 17 is double the orange ranks (decimals are rounded down.)

Sure we should get back on topic. My post was inappropriate.

… Sorry, what?

15 Likes

They did say there is going to be another color after red

Exactly it’s gonna get better

dude, have some patience, let them decide if they want to add the gold promotion or raise the cap.

Let me guess yellow or gold?:yellow_heart::full_moon::sparkles::star2:

Thats awesome I hope more zootopia characters get in like gazelle

I hope that the next rank will be Yellow.

1 Like

wow i want Clawhauser… and meh at R17, i want rank color CYAN after Red… just like “Dragon Soul” per blue had before :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Cyan looks similar to blue but just asking

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Didn’t DS have Cyan before Red?

2 Likes

Who’s Cyan

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney