Update 2.5.01 Patch Notes

Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Update 2.5.01

Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode 2.5.01 Update! This release features some bug fixes following the 2.5 update.

Improvements

• Turned on the friendship between Captain Amelia and Jim Hawkins
  • Some players are getting stuck on the battle screen when using Auto Quick Fight in Invasion Breakers, so we’re adding the ability to leave that screen.

Bug Fixes

• Fixed a rare crash on the crates screen
  • Fixed a rare crash on the Buy Invasion Stamina page
  • We had 2 badges in the game named Black Cauldron. We’re renamed the red badge Iron Crucible

This is a full app and server update that is currently planned for Tuesday, December 15

27 Likes

For a minute you had me thinking this was new characters

4 Likes

That’s it? :neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face:

3 Likes

We got a huge patch last week so this is normal… we weren’t promised anything at all

14 Likes

You can’t expect a huge update… We just had one.

9 Likes

No Spoilers!!! :neutral_face:

6 Likes

Few people I have talked to experiencing a lot of lagging lately, including myself. Also a lot of people still dissapointed in the type of “new perks” compared to what’s has been asked over a year in terms of perks while the drop items of far less then impressive (still mainly green, and blue badges) in guild crates. Though agree don’t expect a another large update after just had one, but be nice if there was more bug fixes/ quality control approvements sooner.

4 Likes

I was not spoiling I’m just saying him or anyone else

1 Like

I did invasion after the update and couldn’t see the new quick fight feature at all…

You need to finish the wave you currently are.

4 Likes

YES!!!
That’s great news!

Unless nothing is found like the other update :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Yeah…
But I’m a hopeful kind of person.

That’s it?

What, you want a big update with multiple heroes and significant QoL upgrades every week?

8 Likes

Yes what about you

QoL upgrades are always great. No matter to what capacity they are, the best games are the ones that update frequently but update to fix the little mistakes that prove they listen to the community. New characters will be coming soon enough though, so just be patient…

7 Likes

It gives me hope that someday my boy Milo Thatch will come as well :pleading_face:

1 Like

He needs to. Michael J. Fox has been through a lot and his amazing role as Milo needs to be celebrated. Hopefully in this new year? Let’s hope

3 Likes

Who’s Milo Thatch?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney