Update 2.5 Patch Notes

Honestly, me too. I’m already such a late bloomer to this game (2 1/2 years late or so) that playing catch-up would be difficult to achieve even without the continuous level cap and rank increases.

1 Like

Oh, if this cap rise will add some evasion and negation to Kim, and reality negation to Vanellope, it would be cool. :eyes:

Oh it definitely is but I do think it’ll end once we get to Red 20, because it’s just too much to catch up at that point

1 Like

R20? PFFFT

We’ll get a new rank after R16 or R18

1 Like

Maybe this will be the last since the last rank for Orange is 8 and 8 × 2 is 16

1 Like

Think about it, White is barely 1, Green is 1, Blue is 2, Purple is 4, 4 × 2 is 8, Orange is 8

So if you do the math, this may be the last rank before we get maybe Gold or something

2 Likes

PB has used quite good math with their ranking, I must be honest, BUT if this is the case, Gold may go to 20, if they’re continuing the × 4 multiplication for the ranking system

I’d been hearing about this idea, too. I wonder if they’ll actually go all the way to 32 with that rank (though I don’t think anyone wants them to…).

3 Likes

Silver and Olaf?

A bit of an odd combo but okay. Perblue probably have there reasons.

2 Likes

Look at the roadmap

1 Like

4 × 4 is 20, but 32 would be good if you’re multiplying by 8 × 4

It says that the next rarity is supposed to come out for the 2.7 update it says in the roadmap, so shouldn’t be that long to :-).
DH:BM Roadmap | Trello

And yeah, overall pretty good patch notes I got to say ^^.

1 Like

Oh yeah I do also hope, like everyone else, that it will stop at some point. I’m just saying that, given my specific circumstances, it wouldn’t matter as much to me as it would to long-time players.

1 Like

Quick question, so everyone will be TL 110 on server 23-24? Or did I misread it???

Same, us newer players are just here for the ride and we play at our own pace. As a matter of fact, this is probably THE best mobile game out right now for players that don’t want to feel pressured to get to the big leagues immediately

2 Likes
  1. Can we at least know rough multiplier for that (if it wasn´t said yet)? Seems very vague.
  2. 1 meh Consumable Perk. Sad, but true. Contest Perks unneeded.
  3. Okay.
  4. Finally, much needed.
  5. WOW!
  6. Fine, but the other cosmetic collections need to be easier to unlock.
  7. Decent QoL.

I don´t comment the new heroes. Nor the location changes.
But yeah, mostly what I expected from this were RS Chips and Double Drops in Consumables. A big dose of uncertainty right now.

Yes. He’s an anti villain

2 Likes

Best gacha battler, you mean. It’s not that great. :upside_down:

1 Like

It sounds like something that new players below level 75 can choose to buy to instantly boost their progress.

1 Like

Wrong. You will buy it and select few heroes (likely 15 or thereabouts) that will be at TL 110 and Orange+4. Others you must raise. That´s how I got it.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney