Update 2.6.10 Known Issues

Okay how is 1,7M on R18 big? Or how is 90% less big in any case?
Yes Kermit’s better but he’s still fantastic

Top players beg to differ. That SlinkyFear duo is still everywhere and powerful. Just not nearly indestructible anymore. And there was an actual bug, making enemy team truly unkillable.

How is blocking disables, disabling, granting reflect, shields, armor, freeze immunity, blocking almost all crit damage, dealing damage, “doing nothing”? :neutral_face:

6 Likes

Will we get the update tomorrow, @Polaris? I hope we will. How I miss playing game with my phone

Pretty sure if we get the update it will be today as it is Friday, so hopefully Polaris will give us a heads-up soon on how it is going in terms of the patch in terms of fixing the IOS problem :-).

A little bug I noticed with new Mim. On the screen, you can see Oogie and Yzma being hexed. However, Mim was not in that team.

Was Mim on the other team? If so, the Hex could’ve carried over to Oogie and Yzma and that’s how they’re hexed.

But how, though? It’s Coliseum.

I assumed it was through Mim’s Magica disk (if he were to face her in the previous team) that somehow glitched through and triggered on Yzma and Oogie, but neither of those heroes can gain more than 250 energy via skills or disks.

Yep, she was in enemy team 1. I also remember someone in my team 2 getting hexed, but I didn’t make a screen then.

I think the reason is new Mim’s red skill. Oogie beats Randall-boom, hex. At least I can’t find another explanation.

is anyone else having issues with the surveys? since the update, it says ‘someone ate all the surveys’ i haven’t been able to do any :frowning: any idea what the problem is?

Before the update, I would get the pop up to do surveys, then it would say “surveys unavailable” or something like that

1 Like

It’s not related to the update. It just happens sometimes, but it has happened since the start I seem. I guess they don’t always have surveys to do

4 Likes

it’s since the update that i’ve been unable to do surveys. highly irritating :frowning: hope the fix it soon

I know, pretty annoying. Only way to get Vip rings without spending (or without wasting a lot of time on apps that are often so bugged you just want to scream after 5 minutes)

I don’t think Perblue can do anything about it though, it’s only about TheoremReach

the apps thing only works on android as well which is even more irritating :frowning:

Yea can’t do them, but was able to before the updates too, which wasn’t working for two months before that too. Theorem reach is a third party and not afflinated with pb is what I’ve been told when emailed support about this issue back then.

But as the main source for free gems for apple users as like u said the other sources don’t work (scammish reputation or not, it definitely not fair other platforms can do them and not apple, but besides the point), I agree it is irritating doesn’t work, but just wait it out, maybe they will show again.

1 Like

thank you :heart: glad to see it’s not just me with this issue but it also sucks that it’s not just me with this issue :blush:

1 Like

I’m not getting my diamonds at 10:00 PM usually from Arena and Coliseum. That’s an error.

I noticed this last week but it wasn’t as bad as this week… These images are all from this weeks loot

Why is there invalid loot @Polaris? :thinking:

4 Likes

@Spark never did surveys but am once again noticing issues with the daily videos not playing consecutively

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney