Update 2.6.10 Known Issues

This is Kevin and not Kermit with all the buffs on the enemy team
Plus that brings up the fact that most teams can be really hard to defeat if Kevin and Kermit on the same team🤔… Kevin makes the buffs longer and Kermit dupes all the longer buffs😂

There is an issue I’ve noticed with the daily videos not playing consecutively or the videos for crates not playing when you have 1, 2 or max

Kermit isn’t copying all Skill Power buffs. Works with Ursula and Gizmoduck, but not with like Hiro, Huey Dewey and Louie or Miguel

2 Likes

That is my team he’s testing against, and yes Flynn has max red skill on it.

Love the chaos that can ensue with it all.

So yeah, not a bug (here).

I love using Baloo (he’s cute) but he does only dance for 2 seconds, but his allies still regenerate health

0 stacks of hardy?

Don’t know if this is an issue but… How long does the update deal usually last?:thinking: I thought it was usually 24 hours :thinking:

Elsa washed out textures:

And it’s not just her, I’ve seen some enemies get this graphical anomaly too.

This is a graphics issue for some iOS devices. I’ve added this to the top.

3 Likes

I can count to 10! See? 1, 10!

10 Likes

Isn’t that how you sort numbers?

:laughing:

I’ll pass this on to the team to sort better.

22 Likes

The perils of numbered lists in alphabetical order :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

Digital counting is different, to get it to order properly, it would need to read like this:

I always have to do this to get the numerical sequence in archive files in order from first to last.

Ok @Polaris so I assume by the no response to my question that the deal only lasts a few hours after the update🤔 Kinda sucks for the people that aren’t able to get on during the day of the update though… I feel it would be better to have it last 24 hours so the next time that person is on they can get it

I’m sure this deal normally last longer than that.

Is this really a bug?

Now that isn’t right because they said that they were gonna add it and I fell like all the servers don’t have it

I have apple and when I opened the app to take a look at the hub, It didn’t appear I tried several times and I didn’t show it

Probably because no new chapters were released last update? :thinking: Maybe people should have access to the hub once Chapter 39 is added. Even after Chapter 39 is added, most people probably won’t have access to it though since many newer servers would probably have to wait many months and since not everyone on older servers have completed Chapter 38… :man_shrugging:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney