Update 2.6.10 Known Issues

@Polaris you said in the latest patch notes that the Hub is gonna be there and When most of Us open the campaign, we didn’t see it and It’s probably a lot of servers that Don’t have it

After cap raises next month, Server’s 1 and 2 will have access to Chapter 39, if not it’ll be a while. Check the January 2021 Sign-In hero notes for the cap raise for this month. Not a bug.

1 Like

Now that’s gonna be a while

Is it because Davy is shielded by Slinky?

Intended, actually

The issue with the rules for division I in Arena and Coliseum challenger has been fixed.

13 Likes

Gold crates bug?
After claiming all 5,i still get prompted to collect. (nothing happens of course)

Most likely you’ve asked for consolidation, it will be fixed by itself tomorrow (after reset).

Hello @Polaris

This appears and happened in war too

Update on the campaign/hub bug. When I’m in the “hub” if I still click on the level I want to go to it will bring me back to the normal campaign and when I back out of that it puts me back in the hub. So it seems like the game is combining the hub and the campaign. I call it the hampaign.

The only issue that I have is Baloo is still in the dumb coliseum Create.

3 Likes

Wait, @Polaris, what do you mean by coupons? I don’t think I’ve ever heard of them, except in the files :thinking:

Or are they something for Android players?

3 Likes

Google Ads coupons, maybe :thinking:
or Google Play cards (yet, it’s a code)

Coupons are granted to players when there’s an error with a purchase and they get charged but the deal isn’t delivered. The server will grant them a coupon that they can use to make the purchase again, or use for a future purchase at that same value.

17 Likes

I believe it was mentioned previously that this is as intended because the formulas for assigning damage are weird so that someone with fewer max hit points gets far more protection from their armor and reality than they would if they had more hit points.

Now, to me, this seems kind of stupid because what’s the point of reducing someone’s hps by shrinking them if they then take a correspondingly smaller amount of damage?

1 Like

@Polaris

It should be Swedish Chef chips :eyes:

11 Likes

INDEED IT SHOULD!

Love the chips for the trio @Polaris :joy:

Great joke… now please switch them😊

It’s fixed now

Thanks for the fix😊

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney