Update 2.6.10 Patch Notes

@Polaris since the app update is here and the logo changed does that mean that the Google Play will get the update soon?

Current Status:
:white_check_mark: Released to Apple Store
:white_check_mark: Available in Apple Store
:black_square_button: Released to Google
:black_square_button: Released to Samsung & Amazon
:black_square_button: Available in Google Store
:black_square_button: Schedule server update

16 Likes

I don’t either. #Drakken&Shego2k21
#KimPossible

1 Like

Is there a reason @polaris that sending the update to Google has been taking so long for the past few updates?:thinking::joy:

Bottom line is, people are always Apple > Google. It sucks but it’s the truth.

We’re on hold with the release process at the moment while some issues are resolved. We are planning to move forward at 11:30 with the rest of the process.

I need to step out of the office for a dentist appointment :grin: so I won’t be able to give all the release updates like normal.

Watch in the game for the server update announcement if I’m not back to post it here.

17 Likes

:eyes:

I hope you don’t have any cavities

4 Likes

When I saw this all I could think of was this😂
Polaris screaming at the dentist :rofl:… hopefully a bird doesn’t fly in the window @Polaris :joy:

11 Likes

I’m an adult, but I’m still scared of dentistry

This is a extremely weak patch. There have been many unimportant boring patches, Hoping the next one bring characters that people like.

2 Likes

Recover old friendship storylines for example

3 Likes

I’m not because when I first wen to the dentist they pulled out two of my teeth and it didn’t hurt.

Just because polaris is not here doesn’t mean we should go off topic…

12 Likes

Let’s take that apart piece by piece shall we:

That’s probably because 2.7 will be a big patch. You cant set your expectations that high and exceed in the process :disappointed_relieved:

Ok maybe many, but remember. Every update with characters like this has to start at the draw board, be added to the game, upload it to play store, etc.
You are taking this for granted.

:joy:If only you seen how many people wanted more BH6 characters :joy:

Overall you roasted the forums in 3 sentences. Dissapointment :disappointed_relieved:

6 Likes

I’m only here for BH6 characters.

2 Likes

Looks like it’s a late update

‘looks like it’s a late update’

It’s on Google Play
:smile:

7 Likes

So servers may go down in 2 minutes(?)

I love everything about Madam Mim’s Refresh, especially her Hex niche! I hope this means we’ll be getting more characters with Hex this year :star_struck:

Can’t wait to see how much more damage this ugly old creep will deal once her Refresh comes in today! I’m very happy to see her getting some love since she’s underwhelming outside of Yellow Invasion

The only thing that has me concerned with her Refresh is that her Disc effects have been swapped. I hope that’s just an error, and not an actual swap, because that would be pretty scummy

It’s very late, since I’ve been away from the forums, but all the same, it makes me happy to see a lot of my concepts make it into new character’s skillsets/Disks (i.e. Walrus and the Carpenter with Swedish Chef, Eclipsa with Bunsen and Clawhauser, The March Hare with Honey Lemon and Madam Mim, Mother Gothel with Madam Mim, and Cruella with Hamm’s Red Skill) :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney