Update 2.6 Patch Notes

The best chef was added too! Yay!

16 Likes

I hate it now

14 Likes

Cannot be more excited for this update. Finally more muppets!!

5 Likes

It’s Disney Heroes Battle Mode with a very special new hero. Kermit the Frog has joined the team. YAAAY!!!

4 Likes

do u think the cheif will be better than maximus because after a while there will be a new meta tank

2 Likes

How long is this campaign going to be?
I haven’t even finished Bonnie’s Room yet!

3 Likes

The Swedish Chef has joined the team! Bork! Bork! Bork!

3 Likes

Sounds tremendously overpowered. :grimacing:

Good, thanks! :clock10: :fast_forward:

Can you give an example situation of this? I’m not sure what it’s referring to.

4 Likes

Yo Swedish Chef will be the new Contest Exclusive?! Nice!!

Also really liking the improvements coming in this update!

5 Likes

I count 28 more chapters just in the visible area of The Hub in that screencap. Are there any plans to end the campaign, and the main story, at all? :dizzy_face:

Kermit and Swedish Chef both look fun, if rather OP. The improvements and bug fixes are nice, as always, though I feel like several of those improvements are already in effect on server 2. Overall, a pretty good update; still, I can’t help but wonder if this confirms that ranks, and therefore badge costs, will continue climbing until the end of the game.

5 Likes

This is gonna be a large update

4 Likes

Also.

36,323 diamonds?! Sheesh.

6 Likes

This has to be the best patch notes I ever seen

The campaign continues for new battle

And more!!!

17 Likes

Anyway, why there are trees and a mountain behind that map? Looks bugged a bit.

1 Like

Agree on Kermit - reflect reflect reflect?

An example would definitely help, dont understand either.

1 Like

image image
Yep Kermit finally joins Ms Piggy in battle and The Swedish Chef cooks his way in battle

16 Likes

Yessss!

This actually looks cool :eyes:

Better late than never…

So basically “disable may fail against enemies above level X” applies only to the campaign?

15 Likes

We usually wait until there’s enough guilds to make it fun. I’ll ask the team where things stand for the new servers.

For example, if all heroes start frozen, the level of the disable will be the server max level, rather than the level of the targeted hero. When the server applies a disable, it has a level, the same as a hero’s skill level.

3 Likes

@Polaris Are we getting a cap raise this month or next month since you did say the new rank is in March?

3 Likes

Don’t you mean the other way around? The disables the server applies are from at the server’s max level? ‘Cause that’d make more sense

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney