Update 2.6 Patch Notes

Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Update 2.6

Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode 2.6 Update! This release features Kermit and Swedish Chef from Disney’s The Muppets! Plus a number of improvements and bug fixes.

Overview

• New! Kermit and Swedish Chef from Disney’s The Muppets!
  • Expansion of the Campaign map, bug fixes and improvements!

Kermit

dialogue_kermit
Kermit is a back-line ”Support” hero. Kermit will be available in Diamond Crates

Skills

Rainbow Connection
Passive: Kermit’s basic attack heals the ally with the least HP.

Active: Kermit strums a tune for his allies, causing buffs on Kermit and his allies to be duplicated to all other allies who do not have that buff.

Frog Dance
Kermit does a dance, lowering all enemies’ Green skill levels and reducing their basic damage.

Tuned Out
Kermit strums his banjo, making the frontmost ally Invincible.

Un-sappy Song
When activated, “Rainbow Connection” also removes any Saps from Kermit and his allies. Kermit gains energy per Sap he removes and Kermit grants stacks of Hardy to any ally who had a Sap removed.

Banjo Boost
Kermit also gains energy when he uses “Tuned Out.” When an ally is KO’d, the remaining cooldown of “Tuned Out” is reduced to 0 seconds.

Friendships

• Kermit and Gonzo
  • Kermit and Ducky & Bunny

Swedish Chef

dialgoue_swedish_chef
Swedish Chef is a front-line ”Tank” hero. Swedish Chef will be an event exclusive hero featured in contest rewards!

Skills

Popped Corn
Swedish Chef uses his flambe torch flaming to make popcorn rain from the sky, dealing damage per second to enemies and causing enemies to receive stacks of Fatigue.

Lobster Leap
Swedish Chef takes the lid off his soup and uses it to reduce incoming damage. When he takes the lid off, lobsters also leap out of the pot at the closest enemies, dealing damage and applying stacks of Fatigue.

Scrumptious Soup
Swedish Chef samples his soup, healing himself and granting himself the last few buffs enemies attempted to gain but were blocked by Fatigue.

You Betcha!
While enemies are being damaged by “Lobster Leap”, they deal less damage.

Hurdy Gurdy
Enemies deal less damage with their basic attacks and skills per stack of Fatigue on them Buffs Swedish Chef gains from “Scrumptious Soup” last longer.

Friendships

• Swedish Chef and Linguini & Remy
  • Swedish Chef and Beaker & Bunsen

The Hub

• The Campaign continues!

Other Improvements

• End of War Season Crates will no longer offer the same hero twice on the choose rewards screen.
  • Added a “Claim All” button for Quests
  • Servers 23-24 only - Adjusted the starting rank of opponents in Invasion. It has been decreased from Purple+2 to Purple
  • The Black Market will no longer offer memories for disks the player has at max stars. It will instead offer a red skill item.
  • We removed the borders available in the Hero Mastery Shop from appearing in cosmetic crates. For players that already collected a border listed in the shop from a cosmetic crate, the shop now shows it as purchased
  • Added a pop up confirming Mission Speedups have been used and rewards are ready to collect.
  • Added the empowerment level to the Friend Finder and Friends tab so players can see which friendships are empowered.
  • Added a “don’t ask again” option to the Invasion power ups available screen
  • Added battle stats for all battles done with Auto Quick Fight in Invasion
  • We’ve updated the rewards window for Invasion Auto Quick Fight. The items section does scroll, but is currently missing the scroll bar. That will be coming soon!
  • Changed the way Arena Rules that Disable work. The level of the disable will now be the current max level of the server, not the level of the hero.

Bug Fixes

• Secondary mod effects for shields, reality, and armor now take max HP from red skills into account.
  • Fixed a bug where team power could be a negative number on the saved lineups screen.
  • Fixed an issue where an opponent should fall through Kronk’s trap but remains visible on the screen.
  • Fixed a bug where 1 stack of Hardy could counter multiple stacks of Fatigue. It’s 1 to 1.
  • Fixed an issue with effects where players in the middle of Guild War battles could be sent unexpectedly to the splash screen.
  • Fixed an issue where older iOS devices could not progress past the splash screen.
  • Fixed an issue on iPads where Heroes could overlap in the grid view.
  • Fixed an issue that was causing lag when a player would equip a badge.
  • Fixed an issue where the Purple Mecharaptor would appear as alive on breaker retry screen even if it was defeated in the battle.
  • Fixed a display issue with the contest winner announcements on server 13.
  • Fixed a rare issue where the timer on Premium Stamina could displaying incorrectly

New Hero Locations and Content Adjustments

Heroes will not appear in Shops until they refresh.

Servers 1-24 Update

New Heroes

• Kermit will only be available in Diamond Crates
  • Swedish Chef will be a contest exclusive hero

Existing Heroes

• Jim Hawkins will be available in Elite Campaign
  • Lock, Shock & Barrel will be available in Elite Campaign

This is a full app and server update that is currently planned for Tuesday, January 19

56 Likes

Yes it’s here

8 Likes

There here. I’m happy for Kermit.

13 Likes

Yay the notes are out🎉
And these two Muppets will be awesome

11 Likes

Kermit is here!

8 Likes

Now we need only one muppet lol (fozzie)

12 Likes

Yay it’s Kermit!!

53 Likes

Finally we got Kermit

7 Likes

Also we just got one like two weeks ago, why isn’t he in the coliseum crates…

7 Likes

That’s really cool that we get to see more Muppets characters! I can’t wait!

5 Likes

Looks like we got another mainland

14 Likes

So excited (and nervous) on how good (or bad) Kermit is gonna turn out to be…

But at least Swedish Chef looks cool. Let’s go cook some frog legs in this update!

26 Likes

“The hub” looks interesting. I feel as if it was not supposed to be in the game though… Very odd style

10 Likes

@Filadae_Djaq, it’s a doomsday now. Merlin’s domination is coming! Tron won’t help anymore :frowning:

4 Likes

Lets a GOOOOOOOOO most wanted is in thanks team at perblue

4 Likes

To celebrate I’m gonna post my drawing of the Swedish Chef here🎉

So excited for him and the lobsters… all I can think about is Its Raining Popcorn😂

23 Likes

Yay, Kermit and Swedish Chef coming at the same time!

14 patches notes for S21 to be able to access it ingame. Still cool!

I really like these improvements.

Finally, they changed the reward for the contest!

Great update!

4 Likes

We got new hero’s on the blue team

3 Likes

@Polaris will 23 and 24 recive guild war in this update?

6 Likes

R.I.P Colisseum Crates.

Anyways, KERMIT IS HERE! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY.
I’m excited to use him!

32 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney