Update 2.7.10-B Patch Notes

I’m happy that Barley is in the game but that face… I don’t like it.

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure Laurel is a she…

10 Likes

You mean Officer Colt Bronico

3 Likes

In my opinion barley doesn’t seems so good but thanks for removing baloo!

3 Likes

No, they said “Barley’s mom, and his boyfriend. It should say “her boyfriend”

3 Likes

Ian and Barely’s Mom Boyfriend was Colt Bronico

3 Likes

Yes! Yellow and Barley Lightfoot! Let’s go! :grin:

5 Likes

It’s funny cause earlier I was just saying how baloo has been in colosseum crates for a long time. Got to start saving my tokens now!

3 Likes

Distract seem interesting that they look similar to taunt effect, but they are debuffs. So, for example, when Barley distracts his enemies, he forces them to target himself. In his case, he protects his allies while the foes were distracted by his skill.

12 Likes

I find it funny how both Ian’s and Barley’s blue skills have weird icons

10 Likes

Yeah they do

2 Likes

Indeed…

Too much black!

2 Likes

Just realized. This is Update 2.7.10-B

They put it in B for Barley!

How awesome is that?! I mean, it’s probably unintentional of course but still, it’s cool! :grin:

7 Likes

Barley, welcome to Coliseum Jail! Wave hello to Baloo on your way in.

7 Likes

He looks really great! He has a really fun skillset. His facial expression is a bit weird though lol.

Pretty simple all things considered. Getting yellow rank, but cap rise still not fun.

5 Likes

@Polaris when can we obtain slinky chips on a other way. It takes very long now.

2 Likes

Yes! I’ve loved Onward from the moment I first saw it and I personally identify with Barley so I can’t wait to use him.

5 Likes

Boom! Now Ian’s brother is about to tag along on the team! I was very aware that Barley would eventually come since Ian and Corey joined, so not really much of a surprise. It probably won’t be too hard to spend coliseum tokens to earn him, even though it will take a while. As for his friend campaigns, his with Ian wasn’t too surprising, as for Merlin okay that could work (though I was thinking Finnick sounds a little better to stick up with Barley to me because they both have vans, oh well). Overall, I’m excited, and by the way did I just notice a new character from Gargoyles appeared in my hero collection as a sign-in hero? Yes, I did.:wink:

2 Likes

So wasabi is going to be available in both guild war shop and elite campaign chapter 29…

3 Likes

Is baloo coming to gold and diamond crates when this update come?

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney