Update 2.7.10 Known Issues

I think some of us are missing the point that we want to have our favorite heroes be good… Which is likely one of the reasons you downloaded DHBM in the first place… To see your favorite characters fight villains or “Creeps”

1 Like

she was so counterable top guilds failed on her. However that’s a pathetic excuse because every hero is counterable. So that argument means absolutely nothing. If you can’t see she needed a damage increase only somethings wrong.

Why is it when i make a valid argument that all of my guild could use kim just fine people can’t accept that and hide it. Unreal not my fault we could use her just fine. Ridiculous blocking that for no good resson

more to the point how many think new kim is actually better?

It is not blocking, but flagging. You are spamming about it and frankly, being a bit rude, so of course it will be flagged.

3 Likes

This thread is for reporting bugs. Please take discussion about heroes to the hero chat section.

14 Likes

About…? Well…

Shouldn’t Drakken’s friendship with Gizmo be available as Demona is released?

Notice everyone avoided this wonder why!!!

Am I the only one that since some time has been receiving surge rewards at completely random times? Not sure it’s related to the update but still

2 Likes

I don’t receive it at random times, but I do have to open and close the game if Surge restarts, in order to get my rewards.

I think this bug is already known at PB though. Isn’t it @Polaris ?

3 Likes

Any word on this, @Polaris? :slight_smile:

The friendship should be visible April 1 when Demona is available.

9 Likes

Thanks for answer!
tenor (13)

4 Likes

It is an april fools joke!
/s

2 Likes

Imagine if demona’s green skill is just an april fool’s joke, and after Tuesday PB will nerf it as it should be

9 Likes

Don’t know if this belongs here @Polaris but why are these three new emojis in game but not in a separate category?:thinking::eyes:

2 Likes

Well, at least I got Christmas tree and Snowflake emojis

1 Like

What’s happening with the bonuses in surge, last week and so far in this week there wasn’t any +400% bonuses which happened before at least once per week, 200% appeared only once and 800%… I don’t even remember.
@Polaris

Screenshot_20210330-073126_Disney Heroes

2 Likes

we had a +400 / +200 just a couple of days ago - I think it’s just pretty random. They definitely aren’t often, though :frowning:

Niemals das sind Nicht mal 5 Euro wert

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney