Update 2.7.10 Known Issues

I don’t receive it at random times, but I do have to open and close the game if Surge restarts, in order to get my rewards.

I think this bug is already known at PB though. Isn’t it @Polaris ?

3 Likes

Any word on this, @Polaris? :slight_smile:

The friendship should be visible April 1 when Demona is available.

9 Likes

Thanks for answer!
tenor (13)

4 Likes

It is an april fools joke!
/s

2 Likes

Imagine if demona’s green skill is just an april fool’s joke, and after Tuesday PB will nerf it as it should be

9 Likes

Don’t know if this belongs here @Polaris but why are these three new emojis in game but not in a separate category?:thinking::eyes:

2 Likes

Well, at least I got Christmas tree and Snowflake emojis

1 Like

What’s happening with the bonuses in surge, last week and so far in this week there wasn’t any +400% bonuses which happened before at least once per week, 200% appeared only once and 800%… I don’t even remember.
@Polaris

Screenshot_20210330-073126_Disney Heroes

2 Likes

we had a +400 / +200 just a couple of days ago - I think it’s just pretty random. They definitely aren’t often, though :frowning:

Niemals das sind Nicht mal 5 Euro wert

@Polaris, what about the spotlights for Barley (and Demona)?

2 Likes

Why it’s blue?? @Polaris

Not 1st April, but thanks, better this way.

Barley-Merlin friendship is locked, because?

10 Likes

What’s the purpose of normal crit if Fear can’t use it? Will it be able to be duplicated onto allies with Kermit?

@Polaris whats up with bot changing middle of invasion?

They’re so random, Joy gets basic damage, many people said Kim needs evasion, Basil… and Van gets basic damage which is also useless for her.

4 Likes

Did I miss something about Barley’s Merlin disk not being in game @Polaris?:thinking:

@Polaris To infinity and beyond ?

Screenshot_20210330_190624

3 Likes

We found a bug with the friendship so we had to turn it off for now. Once we get it fixed we will make it available.

They shouldn’t do that :frowning:

8 Likes

The Mamabots are cheating :anguished:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney