Update 2.7.10 Known Issues

And the ones you don’t have?
I have to leave but some others will help you (I think…)

6 Likes

edit I should have known better nobody is going to help

1 Like

If Barley doesn’t appear, then it must be a visual glitch. What server do you happen to be playing on? :thinking:

I play on server 9

So you mean Server 1… since 9 merged with 1 earlier this year… Are you 100% sure that Barley isn’t there?

You have shown us 135 characters… there should be 141. I believe you are deliberately not showing Barley to cause drama.

7 Likes

Actually wait more characters are missing probably I didn’t know

I’m serious I know he is gone I can see the tiniest things and Barley is gone

I’m starting to believe that you’re trolling… Like Slinky said, only 135 characters appear which means you didn’t take screenshots of 6 more characters…

1 Like

We are helping. You are simply not showing all of the characters…

1 Like

At least lyrics doesn’t put me down every 2 seconds

We are trying to help you, but in your screenshots, 6 heroes aren’t showing up… :confused:

5 Likes

We are trying to help, you are just not cooperating with us…

3 Likes

How ‘bout you order everything in alphabetical order? Barley should appear at the top

18 Likes

I know this is cleaned up, but anyone notice the slight power-gap between the bottom of 9 and the top of 10? I think he blocked that out…

No… but you said it got cleaned up, right?

I think Quorra’s green skill is bugged. I faced her today and she stopped midway through my team and just stood there, did nothing to me. Could you guys pls check, @polaris?

What heroes did you use?
(Specify disks possibly)

I don’t really remember… It happened so fast…:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

I was asking cause there are some disks that can stun her while she’s on her bike, I remember Darkwing (Mr) and Magica (Ja).

Also a reflect can kill her due to poor HP and high damage

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney