Update 2.7.10 Known Issues

I don’t have a picture @Polaris because it happens so quickly but for some reason in Coliseum Disgust keeps using her “Definitely Not” before any allies die… Angel is not on the team (nor any other reviving enemies) but it causes her to not use her Mass silence… Why does this happen?

He won’t basic attack if all allies have max HP.

I’m pretty sure this should be “allies”, not “enemies”

1 Like

But what about Demona? Demona has hardly any HP…

Realized that this should probably go here than in the Yellow and Codebase feedback post, since this is more so bug related:

It seems like the Mega Virus in the Codebase have started to remove buffs at Power level 5 instead of at Power level 15, I think it started after the Scare Vulnerability for the Mega Virus was introduced.
It has made it really hard for me to survive as I don’t have that many new characters in my team, even though I am transitioning to new characters over time when I have the resources.

So yeah, if this could be looked into, like someone accidentally erasing the 1 in 15 code in the Buff Removal power level at 15, or if some other bugs have caused that the Mega Virus after the Scare vulnerability was introduced the Mega Virus removes buffs earlier than Power level 15.

I technically took a video of it, but ir doesn’t seem like it is possible to post here, but if you Polaris are in the community Discord Server Musketeer has you should find it if you scroll some up.

I think it’s to say she revived twice, which is when she gets her bazooka

This disk is still bugged and silences all roles.

I don’t see it listed as a known issue so…

For the past couple weeks, I couldn’t get my surge rewards after the surge reset. I only see a new surge and can participate. I have to restart the game and then I get the rewards right away. It’s slowly becoming a routine at this point.

Or maybe the description of the disk is wrong :eyes:

It’s been too long for that, and whole disk focus on control… unlikely.

No.

I think it’s better off like it is. If it just silences control role enemies the disk is weak

I’m sorry to keep bugging you about it @Polaris but Barley still doesn’t have his Merlin disk… any update on the release?

There is a bug with the friendship so it won’t be released until update 2.8.

3 Likes

So I unlocked barely and it is not showing him in the list of heroes

Maybe because you either have him locked or he’s somewhere in the list of your heroes.

12 Likes

You checked the whole thing, four times? Send us a list of all of your characters please…

2 Likes

Could you maybe send pictures to show us he isn’t there?

Ok I will you will see

We believe you, we just want to make sure you are actually missing him… Trust me…

1 Like

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney