Update 2.7.10 Known Issues

Confirmed. The team is investigating.

5 Likes

I thought this will appear only in patch notes, but no, Barley’s blue skill icon is GIANT comparing to all other skill icon of all heroes. It doesn’t even have a border.

6 Likes

It’s to show off the :sparkles: Amazing :sparkles: artwork on the blue skill
/s

Eh? This isn’t untargetable at all. @Polaris

1 Like

@Polaris Any update on when Barley’s Merlin disk will be ready?:thinking:

@Polaris There is a bug, oddly a longtime one.
If you have enough chips to unlock a character (say Barley) and when looking at his Chips (say in Coli Crate), when you tap “i” instead of getting you to Barley, it actually gets you to the first character you have locked. (If you have all except Demona, takes you to Demona).

It works for every character that is locked but you gain enough chips to unlock.

Out of nowhere…

1 Like

@Polaris, after we finish all team trial, there is no red dot (notice) there even though we haven’t done Codebase. Can the team look at this please?

2 Likes

When selecting Demona’s skills to preview the animation, similar to Honey Lemon, some of her skill animations play twice. Holding down on Demona won’t show the the attack, hit, and skill names tab. And ever since the release of Mike Wazowski, y’all still haven’t fixed his thumb. Will these be fixed in the next update?

Actually that’s her bazooka. Look in her purple skill.

Oh ok, never mind lol.

Something strange happened when I was selecting Guild War awards. I tapped on a badge award, where it shows a list of which owned hero needs it. For some reason there I saw that there’s a hero named “11”. Unfortunately, I was unable to take a photo.

Do you remember which badge it was?

1 Like

Clicked on “reset tutorial” in codebase by mistake…

Now this huge arrow won’t go away. I can’t even re do the tutorial cause I already used my 3 attempts

9 Likes

I would try and help you,
But that’s none of my business
/s, if I could help you, I would

2 Likes

Not sure if it’s exclusive to the last update, just never saw that before.
Some XP options are just unavailable. I can go 70+ levels, but not 10.

It’s just because you don’t have a set amount of drinks that would increase the level specifically by 10 or by 1

8 Likes

The top bar glitched and started running behind the level 30 mark. Now the exclamation point and the skull symbol are overlapping each other

@Polaris Why is Miguel not helping allies… just stays idle

And what with this symbol above Demona?

Skinniness… Allows her to dodge every attack /j

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney