Update 2.7.10 Patch Notes

It eases the damage concern, but for me takes away nothing in the concerns about her Joy-disk nerfed and her team healing ability removed.

Also, for me for now she is mostly a great hero to stop the boss from moving in blue invasion together with Kristoff (Fl) (and do a little damage, which might improve, might not. Have to wait and see).

So I hope slow from disk and team heal will be restored. If that happens she could be a going up tiers in terms of usefullness (albeit we still have anti-study heroes)

4 Likes

8 Likes

Honestly, I cared nothing about Kim’s ability to study, so increasing it at the expense of her useful skills is not a fair tradeoff.
I don’t even think I’ve ever used a study based team at all actually.

From what I can see here, there is enough resistance to the changes that the Devs should really stop and think, should we actually do this?
Give her back the stun and team heal, then the objections/resistance will cease.

1 Like

I know, only that his invention ends with Inator, and what another mad scientist uses the term Inator?

I just hope Kim won’t become Basil v2, great damage potential which can be very-easy countered by armor buffs and disables which are huge part of meta. So I really hope Kim will get armor negation and evasion in near future…

6 Likes

…so why do you have Joy disk equipped on her?

2 Likes

but the point? its a conversation on a character obviously spoilers are going to show up about that character

1 Like

There are people who do not want to know what is happening and for that there is this option:

Dragon ball spoiler

Krillin dies :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Polaris, after promoting, do we earn back some percent of exp bottle and/or Mega bit, like we do with normal badges?

Well can’t wait for the game to get 100 times better later tomorrow and I still don’t fell good ever since DuckTales finished

1 Like

Yes. The stun and team heal!

1 Like

Of course pls don’t slightly reduce the slow!

1 Like

I’m still waiting for Gaston refresh

but then, with today’s update, we will have the usual level cap increase and will it be possible to promote the heroes to yellow 0 or not? will there be an increase on all servers?

ok, I have read more carefully and it will be March 30th :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

The update is in a few hours! :smiley:

I’m waiting for drakken to come before opening my war boxes!

Also, does anyone know when Polaris will start the update process? 11AM?

a bit later…

Anything regarding the feedback, will the heal return?

This post was mainly slightly improved version of the info from first post, but it doesn’t give anything what team said about our feedback.

7 Likes

There is a partial refund for the Megabits.

The refresh is a significant change to her kit, including a great increase in her stats, based on of player feedback, so while they hear what you’re saying, give her a chance and see how the new Kim does.

Welcome to update day!

Current Status:
:white_check_mark: Released to Apple Store
:black_square_button: Available in Apple Store
:black_square_button: Released to Google
:black_square_button: Released to Samsung & Amazon
:black_square_button: Available in Google Store
:black_square_button: Schedule server update

15 Likes

Replying to someone AND welcoming us to update day!

:open_mouth:

But this new Kim can’t heal allies anymore :man_shrugging:

We want the heal because it’s useful

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney