Update 2.7.10 Patch Notes

Give her a chance as a damage hero.

She was never a true damage until now, more like a pretty mediocre control. But if the numbers are as big as they say things may change

11 Likes

Ok, but just saying, without armor negation and evasion it won’t work successfully, but this is job for Y0/battle badge. :woman_shrugging:t2:

@Polaris

8 Likes

Loving the new icon :eyes:

13 Likes

Yeah, but wait for servers to be done

Woah!

New icon! It’s… beautiful! :heart: :duck:

6 Likes

Why not Kim and Dr.Drakken? :thinking:

1 Like

RIP ducktales :disappointed: :v:
Love the icon :heart:

9 Likes

Probably because the reboot just ended. It still hurts…I don’t know how I’ve made it a week after already, but the podcast is going to be great.

Donald and Darkwing are probably to honor that.

2 Likes

I just noticed that the backgrounds of Donald and DW are swapped. Donald’s is purple while Darkwing’s is blue :thinking:

Intentional? I wonder…

Would be nice if it’s a sneaky spoiler for upcoming DT17 heroes :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

11 Likes

The Kim Possible fans have gotten what they wanted, now it is time for us DuckTales fans to get what we want. Time for us to live again!

5 Likes

Design choice cause it helps each stand out. I am currently watching DT17 S3 on YouTube. I still want Webby and Della.

3 Likes

Me too, they are amazing!

1 Like

Goes to youtube inmediately

1 Like

Best two characters in the show. Besides Scrooge obviously, don’t kill me.

Change My Mind.

2 Likes

Of course they are. I have so many ideas for them. I was really hoping for a fourth season focused on Webby.

1 Like

If each hero has only 1 battle badge, so for war and coli, we will need 15 enhance badges. How expensive are we looking at for these enhancing? Are they F2P friendly? Or even possible for the majority of players?

It is impossible to have 15 max red skills and now with this, I think the game environment will get worse… Not the bright future we are looking for, I’m afraid…

That’s a really good icon yeah ^^. My mind:

If including Della Duck I think this design of Della might be better as she will then feel more in line with the other Ducktales/Donald Duck and Co characters, this is what her comic version could be to say based on her Ducktales 2017 version :-).

And in terms of the general information and updates thanks Polaris :-).

17 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney