Update 2.7.10 Patch Notes

Gargoyle and Atlantis fans wants to speak with you. (Please they have only 1 character right now. Give them also some love to those IP too.)

Edit 1: And Robin Hood too.

1 Like

There are others. Plus there are IPs that have not got a single one.

4 Likes

Yes I know but those ones are the first ones that come to my mind, without open the game.

1 Like

Just sayin’ maybe do not bring it up again?

Although I would want more female characters in whatever role fits best for them.

1 Like

Yep. That scene of her in a “Rugby” style come to my mind.

1 Like

Indeed, I’m in C1 Arena this week (as most seasons) and there’s 1 player who’s defence has maxed red skills, who also happens to have the most power on the server. Nobody else has maxed the red skills for their arena defence - 5 heroes. Red Skills have been out a year & a half, and these are the top PVP players on the server…

The endlessly increasing cost of Hero Chips for Red Skills is too high. Hopefully Battle Badges won’t be as disappointingly slow/difficult to upgrade with Hero XP…

7 Likes

No… series design is great, and as said before, PB won’t focus at all on comics.

2 Likes

My heart says: Yes. This probably will be better that Red Skills.

My mind says: Poor unfortunate soul.

2 Likes

Side note: Remember DON’T use your port and Trials before the update. Maybe they go a better level to get after the update.

1 Like

Forum icon changed👀 I still love this new icon😊

1 Like
1 Like

True. We could use the whole team. Demona, Hudson, Brooklyn, Broadway, Bronx, Lexington, etc.

1 Like

Current Status:
:white_check_mark: Released to Apple Store
:white_check_mark: Available in Apple Store
:white_check_mark: Released to Google
:black_square_button: Released to Samsung & Amazon
:black_square_button: Available in Google Store
:black_square_button: Schedule server update

14 Likes

:white_check_mark:

:relaxed:

1 Like

I can confirm that.

1 Like

Current Status:
:white_check_mark: Released to Apple Store
:white_check_mark: Available in Apple Store
:white_check_mark: Released to Google
:white_check_mark: Released to Samsung & Amazon
:white_check_mark: Available in Google Store
:black_square_button: Schedule server update

15 Likes

The main problem is the perception of how many characters should a player be able to keep up with freely. Right now it´s about 10-11.

So I expect more than 10-11 Battle Badges up impossible to keep. Just by the perception. If that changed, the game would be more promising for all players.

2 Likes

As an Android player, this excites me! :confetti_ball:

1 Like

Finally it’s hero’s who haven’t been on the icon and I was expecting it to be Drakken and Kim since this update is about Kim possible

2 Likes

Maybe next update they will appear. For now donald duck and darkwing are here to mourn the end of ducktales

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney