Update 2.7.10 Patch Notes

The refresh didn’t say it was gonna be removed, so it’s probably staying. However it would make common sense.

1 Like

Ik.

1 Like

Drakken’s reaction

3 Likes

I’m really shocked and excited about the new challenge on trials. I’m also excited for the yellow rank! And by the way, is yellow the final color rank for the heroes? Anyways, I’m aware of the bug fixes, and are you saying that Basil is going to be small in the new update (like smaller than most of the others)? As of the new character, though I’m not really into much of the show (though I know it’s popular back then) I’m still happy to have a new character arrive. I’m still thinking to this day of having more Pixar characters from movies that haven’t joined yet (A Bug’s Life, Cars, Up, The Good Dinosaur, Soul, etc). I may have stated that before, I know, but it’s been in my mind for quite awhile. But that’s all for now, thanks for the update.

1 Like

Are you serious? This can’t be.:disappointed: Cars was pretty popular over the years, but why not in here? How am I supposed to wait longer for the duo and the gang?

2 Likes

I get it big cars fan

2 Likes

Who knows? Maybe PB has tried implementing them in the past but found them difficult to make work. Or maybe PB just hasn’t considered them up to this point. No one can really say except for PB themselves. :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

Just Why?

Also Will Megabits be available in deals?

1 Like

Well what can Riley even do?

1 Like

You don’t have to be a fan of cars.

1 Like

Maybe as a hockey player? That’s all that I could think of. You don’t want to have a hockey puck smacked in the face.

1 Like

Very true

:partying_face:

1 Like

I already have my 3 top characters yet to come.

I’m not sure if the Yellow Rank is the final Rank. We might need to clear the Mega Virus from all districts of the Hub as well.

1 Like

Good job you guys have made the game great but could you please help the forums

1 Like

Exactly! But there’s always next, and I still have hope.:pray:

3 Likes

A next, and hope for what?

2 Likes

Bring my old Kim back. I don’t need this refresh!

2 Likes

It’s a forced refresh. It kind of added some hero bugs to Kim.

2 Likes

On point. Let’s wait until next month because every hero refresh is on every month.

1 Like

@Polaris what will happen to the red skill icon?

6 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney