Update 2.7.10 Patch Notes

Polaris has already confirmed that no Cars characters will be coming this year.

7 Likes

Oh…That’s Drakken? Sorry but…I’ve seen that ugly thing in stuff before…now I have a name to go with that awful face…

1 Like

Heals only Kim?
This was her other useful trait, she could heal the team and support a dedicated healer.
I did this most recently, Joy was stunned and could not team heal, so Kim healed them until Joy was able to do so.

I’m starting to think I should not be using Kim when she gets refreshed.

2 Likes

So maybe in 2022 when cars the series coming to disney plus they could be added?

1 Like

Unless Polaris says otherwise, it’s certainly not impossible.

4 Likes

This game became richman game, as the team lvl increases now it’s hard to lvl up a single hero(lvl230) but no increase in xp bottle and gold, port is not enough, make xp bottle and gold as a prize in events, like contest or invasion, or have a port x2-x3 event once a week

3 Likes

Well, I still could see the normal size of Basil as of before but why he is smaller in this update is for comparison to the movie.

1 Like

Well, sadly, the Cars characters will never make it as heroes.

1 Like

Prove it.

4 Likes

That was a somewhat bad refresh for Kim but the upside is that she will be stronger.

1 Like

I am super late to this, but I will take this for Women’s History Month.

I still want more female characters though just because.

I am happy for those that wanted Drakken and Kim’s refresh. They both seem good.

Yellow Rank… seems interesting, but I hope it is not super P2W. We will see how it goes.

4 Likes

That’s impossible for Riley to be a hero, but not impossible for Daisy Duck, and Anna.

1 Like

… Your proof?

1 Like

Anybody see the yellow clawhauser?
(Also yay new color)

2 Likes

For me, I would vote for Anna, and Daisy Duck.

2 Likes

Check out the improvements section.

1 Like

My reply to you is the proof.

1 Like

It’s clearly not sufficient proof and Riley, Daisy, and Anna has nothing to do with it but go off.

2 Likes

Sorry if I am incorrect on my conclusion of the refresh. I normally just play games and enjoy them, and I quit so I do not know how Yellow rank affects things and if the refresh is any good.

1 Like

…the 5 emotions

But I don’t know why Zoo brought them up all of a sudden

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney