Update 2.7 Known Issues

The retry button still doing same, nex try enemy heroes showing die if any die from first try and the fight gives error, need to retry 2 times on every retry if enemy heroes die on first try

If the hex isn’t working, what stunned Tron?

She do in spar if she in defense side, not sure if she hex him if she is in offense side

@Polaris I don’t think Rocketeer is supposed to silence all types of enemies as he’s supposed to only silence control enemies🤔

Is there a skill that I just never read on him that says he is supposed to silence all?:joy:

1 Like

I don’t know if that is a bug or not.

Mr big limo and certain characters freezes the entire line and no one can attack making his friendship quest impossible to beat…kinda annoying unless you can 1 shot the theif before the limo comes…

As you mentioned the thief I’m guessing this bug only happens when the thief is in the opponents team

Weekly Challenges in Book 18 are marked as “Coming Soon” despite them apparently having been officially retired months ago.

6 Likes

image image
The 2 unreleased challenges you are referring to the avatar for them are in the game but the challenges themselves were skipped

6 Likes

it’s possible to click through the breaker end-of-wave overlay to stuff underneath:

2 Likes

@Polaris Could we at least know what the unreleased challenges were meant to be about? Also, there is a mention of those unreleased challenges in the sticker avatars, yet no such challenges exist or are possible to be completed.

3 Likes

Collecting Surge rewards is still broken.

1 - Enter surge after the rewards are available. Surge rewards appear.
2 - Press Claim.
3 - Surge rewards briefly flicker and then appear again.
4 - Press Claim.
5 - The rewards appear to be claimed.
6 - Close - Highlights screen presented.
7 - Close Highlights screen.
8 - The surge rewards appear again!
9 - Press Claim.
10 - Error “Your rewards have already been sent”.
11 - Close - Highlights screen appears again.
12 - Close - finally the new surge appears.

4 Likes

There has been a bug for like eternity.

If you get enough chips to unlock a character and you tap “i” to get to the hero, instead of taking you to the hero you are able to unlock it takes you to the first locked character.
With literally no way to unlock the character you could any other way than quitting, tapping heroes and going all the way down to where the lowest character in your roster is.

Hi @Polaris you’ve answered a question during support and we came to a disagreement on a matter.
It was the issue of honey lemon’s Hiro disk not working correctly. I have found that it did work but that was because I have changed my setup and so I thought it was silently fixed then I realised… Its still broken.

The Problem is not that it strictly does not work, its that it doesnt work with some slows in the game.
I have these as gifs but the file size is a bit too big and lowering it will make it very hard to see so instead ill post 3 screenshots.

Each of these fights I have tested with baymax freeze with maxed green skill, the enemy honey lemon is the test dummy as she has high evasion.
Barbossa and kim applies slow to all enemies. This should activate Honey lemon Hiro’s disk evasion reduction and make the baymax freeze impossible to dodge. It doesn’t and I repeated each fight approximately 10 times. It simply doesn’t work. Same case with slow from pleakley(ju) disk. It applies slow from damage over time and with his red skill and the disk along with barbossa, it gives a starting slow against all enemies. Evade in almost all battles.
Now look at yax screenshot - frozen honey lemon. Repeated many many times. Frozen every time.

I don’t know if the reason for it not working is because its a slow based on another condition or because the source is from a disk, however I can 100% confirm that those slows do not reduce evasion. On a side note, King Louie’s Anger disk does work if the banana hits enemy honey lemon before baymax flies, just hard to replicate with my 1* disk.

Hope this helps you out Teddy and everyone else in knowing what the challenges were supposed to be😊

@Polaris Apparently there are emojis for both Mr.Big and Koslov emojis - 5 for Mr.Big and 6 for Koslov.
Is there a reason they are labeled the same as in the Smile Emoji of Mr.Big is labeled as “Mr.Big and Koslov´s Smile Emoji” and same for smiling Koslov emote?
Will there be a solo Mr.Big emoji collection and solo Koslov emoji collection in the future?
Thanks.

(Noticed due to unlocking Mr.Big´s Smile Emoji on Server 5 account.)

Hi @Polaris, I hope you are having a great day! I noticed an issue with the Manticore… I have both Mushu and Max and I went to get friendship power-ups (On a whim to see how many it would take) and it says she has no friendships to start… Could you please look into this when you have time?
Thanks (for reading this of course!)!
~ @Missing_Lyrics

Screenshot 2021-03-22 at 4.54.33 PM
(Images to help!(by the way she isn’t already on a mission for reference…))

6 Likes

Jeez, I’m so sorry @Polaris there is no problem after all!!! My max and mushu were already on missions! :man_facepalming: I am so sorry to bother you! Please enjoy your day!

10 Likes

They understand simple mistake

@Polaris, shouldn’t Disgust be able to steal Hakuna Matata with her red skill?

Because Swedish Chef can :thinking:

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney