Update 2.7 Known Issues

Here’s where to report new issues following the 2.7 update. This post will be updated as new issues are reported and their current status. Old issues/bugs should not be reported here (please report them, just not here). :bug:

Known Issues:

• It’s a red team Invasion. We know you were expecting yellow, but there was an error with the tool that restarted the Invasion and it reset the rotation. We’re not going to change it, but we’ll fix the bug in the tool.
  • The Invasion tutorial arrow can cover the supply crate button. If you can’t get past that step please contact support so they can clear your tutorial.

These issues have been resolved:

• The retry button on Invasion Breakers is not working correctly.
17 Likes

The forum icon is the wrong way around :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Or the game icon :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Red invasion started. It should be yellow invasion.

2 Likes

My app won’t open. Just crashes every time I click it :frowning:

This should probably be “Impassable” - Impassible has an entirely different meaning.

Screenshot_20210302-181657

7 Likes

Or maybe it is impassible, since Trials are fairly easy :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

It’s a yellow team Invasion. We know you were expecting red, but there was an error with the tool that restarted the Invasion and it reset the rotation. We’re not going to change it, but we’ll fix the bug in the tool.

5 Likes

That doesn’t make sense. It’s the other way around.

5 Likes

I am on an iPhone Xs and my app won’t open, every time I try it goes to a black screen then crashes. Doesnt even try to load. Can you help @Polaris?

Other way around, it seems to be red while we expected yellow.

Yes, I’ll change that around then…

12 Likes

Anyway, I again thank the team for Jack Sparrow getting Armor Negation. Though wonder why Pleakley got that badge :thinking: he already has Evasion.

And thanks for the change once it happens. Might have to issue a compensation for if people go through all tiers quickly I guess.

I reset the tutorial to see if I missed anything (like my why my bot is not at R19) and the guild bots went missing. They return once you get out of the bot screen.

And the arrow is blocking me from viewing supply crates.

3 Likes

Your boss level is correct. Your team level is not a server cap so you won’t have the R+19 bosses.

Are you stuck at that point? I can clear the tutorial for you if so.

No, I was able to move pass it eventually. The arrow would sort of glitch out so I was able to finish the tutorial.

3 Likes

@guh_VII Are you still not able to log into the game? I’m watching for errors on your account and don’t see any so far.

Ok, so to be clear, this invasion is going to be staying red and not changing to yellow?

In that case, what’s the invasion pattern from here on out? Is next week blue or yellow, and if it is yellow, is the blue one going to appear before another red invasion?

The pattern is not changing. It only got reset.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney