Update 2.7 Known Issues

So the next week should be Blue and not Yellow then?

Yep.

1 Like

The app still won’t open sadly. Was excited for this update but I can’t get past a black screen. If I delete the app and redownload it will I lose my teams? I’ve worked for months to build it up

Yes, your account will still be there. If you don’t see it right away when you restart, be sure to connect to the same recovery method and it’ll show up.

@Polaris the team must find a way to scale disks bonuses in Invasion…

Wasabi got butchered :hammer:

3 Likes

The Invasion shop is showing Monday rewards today… no breakers in the shop today, which usually come on Tuesday.

1 Like

Is there a problem with the payout from the surge?
I didn’t get it. Probably because of the update @Polaris

2 Likes

After finishing last chapter the stages in both elite and normal are zoomed in and can’t unzoom out so difficult to choose each stage

My surge points and winnings did not come through from my win yesterday (quite devastated as I finally passed 5 mil)

If you didn’t get the surge rewards today they will be delivered to you when surge ends tomorrow.

1 Like

@Topcat Can you get me a screenshot?

I deleted it, redos loaded it and it still is giving me the black screen. Any other suggestions?

@Polaris May I ask something about in-game text? Could be while looking Heroes tab and having the text in it changed “Mr.Big” to “Mr.Big and Koslov” ?.. I kind of like to refer to the character more as Koslov since the bear is bigger, despite Mr.Big being the main domain. Thank you.

3 Likes

Very minor issue but it’s kinda weird that only Ian is darkened. In the next wave, Mulan joins him in being dark, as well as a couple creeps.

Is that just a result of where he is standing?

1 Like

That is the shadow from “above”. Not sure why it is like that but eh.

It’s the lighting of Chapter 40. So yes.

It is just on iPad, it was all ok until I finished the last stage of elite then it went to auto zoom in whenever you go into stage 36

1 Like

I’m still not able to access the app even though I deleted it and redownloaded it. Is there anything you can do to help? Is this happening to anyone else?

In the invasion against the bosses, the percentage says I’ve dealt 100% damage, but the progress bar still shows I haven’t defeated the boss. This is requiring me to use more breakers to defeat bosses it says I have already defeated.

2 Likes

Used my free power ups in invasion but my power didn’t change at all. Ugh. Useless free gift.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney