Update 2.7 Known Issues

I see the issue here. Pleakley’s mosquitos must have been applied after the Beast use berserk, and they are dealing so much damage his HP is practically depleted. But since he is berserk, he just gains full energy (units gain energy for the amount of damage taken), spamming his active forever, but battles always pause for a split second (except the unit which activated their active) whenever someone uses their active.

1 Like

I happens all the time same team I’ll post a full battle this time in slow wait a minute

Here you go

Funny thing is this mode is meant to be auto I clicked on Maximus portrait and it used his white skill which got me out of this lock

1 Like

You can click the portrait a split second before Auto launches it to launch it sooner :wink: That´s a known fact, at least to me.

@UnCany This interference has been affecting podcasts and music since I started playing. I thought it was just a setting I could not find. If it is a bug I hope it can be fixed.

I have been doing that for days after update… Good to know it is not just me

Invasion seems to be bogging down. I am getting a message in the game there has been an error and we are working on it. The game is slowing down to the point it cannot be played. Phone has plenty of memory iOS is up to date. I have restarted the phone but it happens again. This, so far, is not happening elsewhere in the game.

1 Like

They fixed the retry bug in Invasion but now, it is annoying. Everytime I retry and pass, it reset back, resulting me losing stamina and gain nothing…

As it should be…

I’m pretty sure I just experienced a bug / mechanics fail with Dr Facilier’s white skill -

I was using Darkwing Duck against an opponent Facilier - DW blocked the shield and was turned into a frog. However because he blocked the shield, it could never be destroyed & thus my Darkwing spent the entire remainder of the battle as a frog, costing me the War Attack.

4 Likes

Even after I retry and PASS that stage??? No, it isn’t.

To be clear, I retry and defeat that breaker quest and it show me an error message and that stage become uncleared. And I still lose my stamina. Twice.

There shouldn’t be an error message when I pass it and if it does, I should have my stamina back.

Before saying how something should be, maybe you need to read things carefully before commenting

If I try to change the mode between the port and the trial from before, it will take a very long time for the screen to change.
Can I change this specification?

As you said, that might be a connection error or a rather large bug. Which might even have been introduced with the quickfix.

No need for a dramatic tone.

I’ve been seeing the same exact description for 3 stages of the Maximus/Flynn Rider campaign, which is unfortunate since it leaves me with an awkward lack of information for the storyline.

Also, I think the description at the top for Madam Mim’s Magica disk could be changed since it no longer matches the disk effects.

3 Likes

If that is the case, I’d rather they leave the bug as it is. That bug, for once, actually helps players. How many times can we actually say that?

I’d not if you understanded it first time

This happened to me as well… it doesn’t end…

Not a bug. Many modern heroes’ friendships only have one line of description for each chapter, except for Belle and Ian (Ian’s changes every 3 stages, though).

2 Likes

Really?! Well then…

The one that was quickfixed? Because otherwise am confused.

Yes. That one. When we retry, we lose nothing. Our heroes are not dead, buffs we use get returned AND enemies are damaged and their white skills are gone. That way, we can easily pass that breaker quest no matter how hard it is

What we need is just more stamina and we can go on as much as we like. I even completed my Inside out collection last week. All 12 stages

That thing got fixed because of obvious… money. As you say “we can easily pass that breaker quest no matter how hard it is”. It´s the same reason as why Wasabi was nerfed few days after release. Because it affects balance (account balance, to be precise, and no, not the in-game resources).

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney