Update 2.8-B Patch Notes

So that’s means June?

2 Likes

No the game came out in may of 2018

2 Likes

I hope for a Trial refresh… hopefully the Badge Map is useful for you guys.

3 Likes

[1st anniversary vibes]

:cold_sweat:

9 Likes

And I bet it’s another hero from anything Mickey Mouse related

2 Likes

It is going to be Daisy Duck or Pete?

1 Like

Well it’s a 50/50 chance because 2019 it was Goofy and last year it was Minnie

1 Like

If they are going for Mickey and Friends, it could also be Mortimer, Clarabelle, or Oswald…

1 Like

Polaris won’t confirm that

6 Likes

Slow down on the cap raise
Or at least reduce the cost of stamina. It’s beyond ridiculous the amount of stamina needed for 1 yellow badge

12 Likes

Is that only patch we got today?

2 Likes

i agree. I have 2500 diamond crates to open

4 Likes

Yaaaay a cap raise…exciting yes?.. …no?..no its not! The costs are unbearable…plus exciting stuff for anniversary? Like exciting stuff with the wishcrates? These exciting things just costs our money… I am not impressed at all…people shouldnt be too hyped for that… they will find a way to annoy us again for sure.

12 Likes

Pete, Horace, Daisy, Chip n Dale are other ones from Mickey and friends (I don’t like Mortimer because he’s mean to Mickey). I’m not sure if Clarice (from Two Chips & a Miss) is possible because she’s a pretty rare character. You see, there’s one cartoon that stars Chip n Dale, and it features their love interest. Have you seen that? Let me know. (Also, I need to stay on topic.)

2 Likes

I forgot about them

4 Likes

Amazing Patch Notes… :clap: :clap: :clap:

Eh, it’s the anniversary next month so I expect something to make this patch notes up.

2 Likes

So bad :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

Eyyyyyy, another cap raise.
Expected? Yes.
Wanted? No.

7 Likes

Will there be no bug fixes in the update next week?

3 Likes

No, it’s just a server update. We’ll have bug fixes in the full update on May 4.

16 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney