ā€¢ New Hero
ā€¢ New Refresh Shop

Next Friday. On 3.0

ā€¢ New Hero or Two
ā€¢ New Events or not
ā€¢ Other Improvement and Bug Issues
:thinking::thinking:

3 Likes

ā€¦ What do you mean by ā€œOtherā€? Also, Hero refreshes donā€™t occur with sign-in hero updates. Polaris has confirmed that the next refresh will come with 3.0.

Iā€™m going to assume you meant to say ā€œNext Friday is the Patch Notes for the update on May 4thā€ instead, because next Friday is definitely not May 4th.

Why do you say ā€œor notā€?

6 Likes

If Polaris is change a plan

1 Like

What ā€œother improvementā€? Sign-In Hero and Shop Refresh Patch Notes donā€™t usually involve ā€œother improvementsā€?

3 Likes

Can the shop rotations notes be earlier than next Friday? I wanna see if I should be saving some tokens. :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Why did we only got this instead of a new hero/refresh hero I was just excited to see this untilā€¦ boring!

7 Likes

Then that means new Patch notes next Friday!:smiley::smiley::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Exactly and no new guild perks or for guild contests perks. I totally agree. This update is ridiculous a cap raise and new badge . Wow

3 Likes

@Polaris what is with the diamond crate bug??

3 Likes

Please, slown down a little, it is becoming hard to keep up playing with this fast sequence of updates.

9 Likes

You know, it would be nice to have an update regarding the completely unfair amount of XP needed to enhance the battle badges, but sure, another cap increase is good to.

Itā€™s lousy stuff like this that made two level 230 members quit the game in my guild. Itā€™s starting to become way too stingy.

5 Likes

I feel like this shouldā€™ve been the May update, considering weā€™re only 6 days from the end of the month.

1 Like

Well at least weā€™re gonna find out who will be the sign in hero for May and who will be in the next patch notes on Friday

1 Like

They released it this week so that it lines up with their schedule of doing cap raises every 4 weeks.

1 Like

Itā€™s all really ridiculous in my opinion. I spend at least $500 or more a month on this game and Iā€™m no where near being close to even yellow rank.

2 Likes

Extend the cap increases please, we canā€™t keep up this short period of time

6 Likes

I find it excruciating to level up every month and include new heros when resources are insufficient, it takes millions of stamina to upgrade a ridiculous badge ā€¦ All you get is multiple people quitting the game every day

8 Likes

Really wish you guys would put a break on new ranks (especially on older servers) , and put the gas on qol changes more often like useful guild perks, adjusting badge costs, fixing bugs like opening one diamond crate at a time, etc. However really losing obi one kenobi on this request, as feel many are.

6 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney