Update 2.8-B Patch Notes

Agreed, i’d be totally cool if they chilled on rank updates and new characters if they actually gave us GOOD game changes and less money grabbing.

It has to be less work too, it must be tons of work pumping out all these characters every single month, lets transfer some of those developers from new characters to game improvements

8 Likes

Yeah, I’d really rather see two new heroes and one or two refreshes a month. The last several months, actually, have averaged about three heroes a month, so that’s getting closer at least.

My own question for all those complaining about an update that’s nothing but cap raises: We all know PerBlue is dedicated to cap raises every four weeks, full stop, no use wishing for that to change. Given that, would you rather them delay some features/heroes from the previous update to include with this cap raise, or rush something and add it to this update before it’s really ready?

Out of the list of problems that this game needs to address, having occasional patch notes that are nothing but cap raises is far, far, far, far down on the list.

2 Likes

Or just complain about the heroes in the patch notes and find fault in them or bellyache about one character they want is not there.

1 Like

We all understand that they not stopping with this way of thinking, but the problem is it’s what is causing people to really leave Becuase the costs are not proportional equally being adjusted. We keep wishing for it Becuase we all want to be heard finally. This way of Casey Junior is derailing players from the game and hoping on Bullseye instead. I’d rather see the complaints of people disappointed the toon they wanted wasn’t part of the patch notes, then just the expected dissapointed cap increases. Becuase the game cost issues aren’t being addressed, it makes most I talk to dissapointed even more with patch notes when that’s all it shows. And besides there are bugs that populate with every update (a lot of times ones that were previously fixed), so things seem rushed anyways. Hence the let’s put the brakes on rank updates and start with more qol improvements more often. Right now the game is pre arrival of lightening mcqueen of radiator springs and post Route 66 hype. It needs a desperate up keep in my opinion.

1 Like

The only game cost issue is the stamina and Y0+ badges being the same thing as Red19 and below.

Mods are non-existent. (only upgrades exist, stat bonuses don´t anymore)
Disks - while struggling with raising new ones you can decently keep with the high leveled ones
Red Skills - Epic CW drops suck
Battle Badges - Their enhancement suck
Gold - not an issue anymore thank god
Stamina/Badges - THE ONLY REAL ISSUE

5 Likes

To make this easier, I say increase stamina consumables to have 200 stamina per consumable, and half raid cost

2 Likes

And I say we don’t need to do this xd

3 words: Yes, yes, and yes

1 Like

Más niveles pero no todos los servidores son iguales en algunos hay ofertas de baterías y subir a R8 ha sido bastante complicado y ahora R9 sin baterías para conseguir esas insignias va a ser lo más complicado posible. Creo que pronto abandonaré el juego ya que esta muy desnivelado todos los servidores debería haber más ofertas

1 Like

Yes. You ARE the only one. The more added characters, the better!

2 Likes

I would be 100% fine with 1 sign in hero/event exclusive and 1 diamond crate hero per month if it means we can have more meaningful game updates and changes that don’t continuously push more and more people to quit the game

Do they realize people will spend money if you just create a good game that people want to play without shoving deals down their throat constantly? It is possible to make money from more people than just the whales with just a slight game design perspective shift

EDIT: just to be clear, i say this with all the love for this game in the world, I’ve been playing since basically day 1, I have no plans to quit myself… hell i made a damn Youtube channel for this game. I’ve just seen so many GREAT top tier players (whales mind you) leave because they’re tired of endless content being shoved down their throats behind a money wall and not enough meaningful updates to balance it out

8 Likes

Personally, having new heroes constantly added is the main reason why I like this game. I love seeing what kinds of abilities the devs give each character and how they interact with other characters in the Friendship campaigns. I’m also a huge “collector” type player, and I enjoy trying to unlock all the heroes the game has to offer. In fact, I actually get kind of bored if too much time goes by without any new heroes being added.

5 Likes

Stamina issue needs to be addressed by the team

Maybe make a free happy hour every Sunday that will have double campaign drops (since it feels like the bags are extinct from the quest completion choices)

1 Like

I like seeing new characters too. But coupled with the insanely rising costs of keeping characters leveled and ranked up, I’m gradually reaching the point where it just isn’t worth it anymore. If all I’m waiting for is the new characters, I can pop in every month or two, see who was added, then leave. I can just watch videos of the characters’ stories and such if that’s all I cared about. But that’s not what I care about. I’m here for the gameplay, and the characters are the icing to the cake. The game is fun, but if the effort to remain competitive exceeds the enjoyment of the game, then I can’t stay. It’s getting close to that FAST.

1 Like

The cap raise itself isn’t that bad if you have the right means of getting XP and gold. The problem is the badge tier increases. If they did it every 5-6 weeks, I’d have no complaints.

2 Likes

Just another sever update, but no upgrade for the app. I wonder what new enemies can appear in Chapter 42?

2 Likes

Speaking of which, we need a May Refresh Sign in Hero for 2021.

2 Likes

Normally, it will be every 4 weeks.

1 Like

Well yeah that would be great

1 Like

It’s coming. New Sign-In Hero/Shop Refresh patch notes always come on the last Friday of each month. Just be patient and it’ll be here in a few days.

2 Likes

Update day👀

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney