Update 2.8 Known Issues

Hamm is bugged.

When the laser is traveling through the battlefield he still can use his green and blue skill, and when used it interrupts his white skill, making laser disappears, energy is gone and no damage is done.

It also happens when an enemy interrupts Hamm, making white skill actually… barely used. Oh, Baloo-bug sequel :grimacing:

8 Likes

Heroes while they are super charged drop double skill chips

There isn’t anything written in the more info. Maybe that’s why he asked.

Nope… the Princesses I was using weren’t super-charged yet I received double the skill chips

2 Likes

I assume it’s just a part of the Princess event that’s been omitted from the Events tab by oversight

1 Like

seem to have ended now, in any case :man_shrugging::man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Maybe it was yesterday’s event, there wasn’t any event (showed) but between that day (2 days ago and today) were some events.

2 Likes

Is it? I thought it was something with super charge

I think they just had to be a Disney princess

1 Like

Yeah! If Epic CW was dropping Princess’ Red Skill chips, It dropped a double amount.

1 Like

Alice’s Red Skill, Curious Change is still unable to clear away Ian’s Shrink, even after the 2.4.10 update where it was officially classified as a Disable. Can this please be addressed in an update somewhere in the near future @Polaris ? Because it still hasn’t at this point :pensive:

My Alice’s Red Skill is still up to date, by the way.

I’m having an issue with invasion. When I pick a robot, as soon as I press the fight button the heroes I chose get the “KO” on their icons and the screen freezes a bit, then a message pops up saying something like “We were unable to load the next screen”. Once the message dissapears I can’t do anything other than closing the app.
Is this on my side or yours?
Server 21

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney