Update 2.8 Known Issues

Me quitaron a Elsa pq abrí un cofre de diamante de expediciones pero cuando la iba a mejorar me salió que solo tenía 5 fichas pero yo si la libere completa como arreglo eso

hmm yeah probably - the system should still place the 4th player in 3rd, then, above the one who’s not attacked

@Polaris Why the damage Megabits?:thinking:

Also when’s Mim disk gonna release since we saw it yesterday?:thinking:

1 Like

It really looks like FG’s and Hamm deals were released by mistake and it should be Wasabi’s deals. :confused:

1 Like

Wrong hero in the deal. We’re going to leave that one up and put up the correct Hamm Deal there.

7 Likes

What a mess, someone needs to clean their room.

2 Likes

@Polaris we just got 2.7.10-B?:thinking:

2 Likes

@Polaris something very wrong is going on now.

2 Likes

Most likely a bug, Raymond saw a similar bug

1 Like

What mode is this? @Musketeer

Given that the first screenshot has 6 characters I assume it is the campaign.

4 Likes

Just what Kira said, the newest chapter.

3 Likes

What stage number is it specifically by the way Musketeer?

42-5 :cat:

2 Likes

how did you make it that far

latest update does not rectify the missing x10/x100 open diamond crates button… when is this coming?

1 Like

2.8-B was just a server update. The missing crate button needs a full update so it will be in the 3.0 update next week.

8 Likes

Was it not possible to push one of those mini hotfix patches for that? I can only imagine how frustrating it is for users wanting to open their crates.

I’m hoping the contest this weekend won’t involve crate opening in any way, or that frustration will be immense

So the 3.0 patch notes will be on the 7 May then I take it, or will the patch notes be this 30 April?
Depends on if you refer to patch notes or update in terms of next week, so it would be nice if you clarified :-).

2 Likes

The update is next week, so you’ll see patch notes this Friday.

7 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney