Update 3.0.01 Patch Notes - Google Play only

We have released update 3.0.01 for Google Play only. This is an unforced update that has some polish items that were requested by Google.

25 Likes

Is it possible to tell what segment of the game it changes if any? :thinking:

8 Likes

We removed a reference to Google+ and did some polish on button responsiveness throughout the game.

8 Likes

As in reduced lag? :eyes:

2 Likes

Glad I have apple

2 Likes

Why be glad when your not getting game improvements? XD

3 Likes

Does it also affect Amazon’s?

2 Likes

No, just Google Play. I can update the title to make that more clear.

7 Likes

Oh because I think it’s good enough for now I like the game alright but for now I like where it’s at

2 Likes

И что это теперь нас должно будет радовать?

1 Like

I have apple device and it updated

1 Like

Osea que ya no podré ponerle dinero al juego atravez de Google play

1 Like

This upgrade doesn’t affect logins with Google Play or buy shop itens with Google Play’s money right?
(Sorry if I asked something stupid)

1 Like

Nope, this update won’t change any of those things.

2 Likes

As long as fixes the game constantly closing by itself every time I enter ANY kind of battle (Campaign, Arena, Guild Wars, Invasion), I have no problem with it.

1 Like

I use Apple and with the update, my characters are gone. I was given a different name and have a blank slate like a brand new player. Please tell me that after 3 years playing, you didn’t just delete my account.

Welcome to the forums, if you know your username, level and guild you could possibly get your account back by messaging support through the game or here.

3 Likes

That happened to me but they save my account therefore your account isn’t deleted but been saved and refuses to open

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney