Update 3.0 Known Issues

Should not.

Anyway… I am kind of sad Simba and Nala weren´t made one of the Invasion choices this update. The scaling of the purple skill cap is fairly tragic.
At least it´s better than Wasabi´s Sy disk, which doesn´t extend the cap at all, since Disk Levels are not affected by powerups.
Demona´s scaling is also very low. Meanwhile Mim exists for yellow with a fail chance instead of a cap. Why cannot Demona, Simba and Nala, Wasabi have the same? Just a level lock?
@Polaris

2 Likes

@Polaris the graphics are finally fixed on my end half the heroes aren’t off the screen anymore so thankful about that

1 Like

When you accidentally reset tutorial, these messages will keep popping up until you do exactly what you’re told. If you dont have keys or don’t want to spend diamonds, it will stay there at least until the next day.

There needs to be a button to turn the tutorial off, it’s really annoying.

8 Likes

That happened to me in the war tutorial. If you are quick enough, you can press the button before the pop-up appears.

Or you can contact support to finish it for you, but yeah a skip tutorial button can prevent people from contacting support to remove the tutorial.

“Try using one now.”
Does it look like Witcheress has any keys? Its not the issue that happened in the war tutorial (your glitch happened to me as well), it’s the fact that it’s there until they get a new one

Polaris vai sair amanhã o patch notes 3.1

I think this is a visual bug but when a creep got shrunk by Ian and got taken by Mr. Big’s limo, the creep got to a size of a bacteria.

7 Likes

No. It´s Mr Big´s daughter.
/s

3 Likes

If Kermit uses his white skill (Rainbow Connection) to duplicate buffs on others allies, it successfully copies the “Precise” buff from Robin Hood red skill (Sure Shot). This is working as intended.

The problem is:
When Rainbow Connection expires, it not only removes the copied buff as supposed to, but also the initial source of the buff, Robin Hood Sure Shot.

So you are left with a Robin Hood who stops having his “Precise” buff that is supposed to be always active because of an allied Kermit.

2 Likes

@Polaris Display Error in Contest, It should be 50M Instead of 1M :laughing:

Well They werent stunned! But Why werent they attacking for a whole minute?

Battle time out and They were just like a statue :thinking:

It must be the bug with Davy Jones. Happen to me a few times. Sometimes after his chest disappears, our heroes will stand still and do nothing…

I’m just surprised that this bug has been in game for so long but they haven’t fixed it

well this turns out not to be a bug, since the contest turned out to be 1M

What do you mean?

Co-Op contests are supposed to have a max checkpoint of 50M

1 Like

supposed to. but S1 got to 1M points and i got all the rewards. So bug?

Obviously :expressionless:

because i was proven wrong :confused:

anyways lets not carry this off-topic.

@Polaris When will it be given? I mean in the Co-up contest.

Those will go out tomorrow (Tuesday) at 9AM CT.

10 Likes

Is it going to be different chips in different servers?

In yax and finnik friendship Ralph has a glitch and is using vanillapes mint power

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney