Update 3.0 Known Issues

I highly doubt that…

Can you post images or a video as proof?

Well Ralph stopped it now but it did happen

… So it’s fixed.
Great!

It’s so weird that A: Ian’s blue skill isn’t somewhat working, because it’s keeps switching to the shrinking and back quickly which leads to a shrinked character playing a death animation, and B: Sadness isn’t being immune to disable, so the the description display of the skill set that have disables is incorrect.

She isn’t meant to be…

6 Likes

@Polaris any update on this: It is wasting guaranteed cosmetic crates as the new emojis and hero avatars are not in the collection yet so no way to track them like we could previously. Thanks.

@Polaris the Anniversary Trial only shows heroes that we’ve actually unlocked - it seems like all heroes should be available to select?

@Polaris S1 has not gotten the free anniversary gift yet.

Apparently not.

No idea where to post this… but post in facebook is suggesting that this game is a year old.

10 Likes

Definitely. It needs to be in the next patch notes.

How come, and why?

…because. Have you even read her skillset?

8 Likes

@Polaris Are we supposed to have unlocked this emoji now? :thinking:

Because I have it in my inventory

But can’t use it in chat :thinking:

2 Likes

Out of curiosity, what are those other hero icons in your inventory? I would say they are also emojis, but you have duplicates of some

It gives ALL emojis of the hero plus the avatar of the same look as the item.

3 Likes

How do you get them?

I’m pretty sure that back in the day when you got all the emojis unlocked from the friendships you would get one of those and I think the other dupes came from a contest or something else :thinking:

1 Like

Contests from before Feb. 2020 or whenever cosmetic crates came out :frowning:

We’re looking into why the fireworks emoji isn’t usable.

7 Likes

We have a fix for the fireworks emoji that will need a server update (scheduled for 1:45 PM CT today).

7 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney