Update 3.0 Known Issues

Thanks!
Emoji_Props_FireworkDefault

Update complete :fireworks:

6 Likes

Quite a question @Polaris:
Will the team make Emoji Collections for the Spider, Celebration, Checkmark, Christmas Tree, Exclamation Point, Fireworks, Hand Wave, King, Lightbulb, Pow, Snowflake, Snowman and Lightning?

Or those things are scrapped like new Challenges and we will only get Badge Avatar Collections and Hero Avatar and Emoji for characters Collections from now on?

1 Like

The game crashes a lot!! Can’t play at all, the issue starts when i open the game, the first page quits alone, please fix it!!! I wanna play the anniversary special events :wink:

Kronk’s trap door appears to still trigger after Kronk is KO’d

@Polaris emojis from contest doesn’t work.

2 Likes

Looks like we will need another server update.

I second this, I also cannot use the emojis

:sob: I’ll get the team looking into it!

8 Likes

Thank you, Polaris!
Emojis are my game

@Polaris Is the Mega Virus supposed to be taking armor reduction? :thinking: Just asking because Elastigirl isn’t giving reality negation to the Mega Virus :thinking:

The Mega Virus is immune to debuffs at a certain level

Yeah I know… then why can the Mega Virus still have armor reduction but not reality reduction? :thinking:

Where’s the armor reduction?

Oh

Emojis are serious business, haha

The emojis are rebelling against PB

Is anyone else having problems with Kronk since the update?

The server update had the fix for the emoji rewards in the contest. We will have to mail out some emojis to people. We’re currently pulling together that list and we’ll get that out soonish!

2 Likes

So I am suppose to wait for new emojis to be send which WILL work? :thinking:

As for now they still don’t work.

Yes. If you claimed the contest rewards before the update they won’t work and we’ll have to send you new ones.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney