Update 3.1.10 Known Issues

Someone made a topic, Loutre explained why there.

It’s over 9000!

That’s a rip off though :confused:

2 Likes

I let the team know about the size issue!

Price increased as we found that many players were gaining more tokens and not having much to spend them on as it’s been slower to have new heroes in the crate. We are also adding in Badge Crates and Cosmetic Crates.

5 Likes

I noticed a display issue with Power Promoting

It doesn’t display any of the stuff I need unless I hit the minus button @Loutre :thinking:

I passed it along to the team! Thank you!

3 Likes

Is it not acknowledged/confirmed that the Sherriff’s Green Skill is “broken”? I highly doubt that 1 second is supposed to be the timeframe there. Esmeralda goes to the backline after 8, so it should be maybe 10 and the decimal is in the wrong place…? He would never use the Bow part of his White Skill if it is left the way that it is. Also no point in even naming him a backline Tank if that is what is intended, so this definitely has to be a mistake.

1 Like

This is not a bug but @Loutre, could you pls ask the team to add some dot in the hero stat and skill description? With so many number at once, it is hard to tell how much they represent

For example, we are now having this 1234567, and I want to be able to see it like this: 1.234.567. Much better, don’t you think?

I think a comma would be better, in that case, since a period could easily be misinterpreted as a decimal.

1 Like

Anything is fine as long as it help us see thing better :hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

it depends on the country’s numbering/decimal system

USA (and other English-speaking countries) and China are using comma as thousand separator and period as decimal separator, for example: 1,234,567.89

Some of European countries and some countries in Asia (including my country) are using period as thousand separator and comma as decimal separator, for example: 1.234.567,89

If it’s not too much to ask, it would be nice to have them automatically adjusted according to the player’s language settings

2 Likes

Or, more specifically, the country they live in :upside_down_face:

1 Like

It is supposed to be 10! Thank you for reporting

10 Likes

I can’t buy it! I only get 9 tokens of hero, its with a bad price

Thanks! Good to know that we weren’t going crazy. If they could re-do his spar spotlight after the fix, it would be nice. But…understandable if not.

2 Likes

I also found that the coldsnapper is being frozen and not playing his NPC after he performed his death strike. It was on Chapter 24.

Memory market not offering disks for new heroes @Loutre

City Watch shop never did that, though…

3 Likes

Never did what?

It always offers disks upgrades for new and old heroes except this time

I think you’re confusing it with the Challenge shop :neutral_face:

Ops!!! I meant memory shop, edited

Memory market

Thanks

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney