Update 3.1.10 Known Issues

When raiding in quick succession, the screen is just frozen, it doesn’t proceed as before update.

Or rather, it does, but is far slower and lags.

Could I get just a bit more info for this? Where are you raiding and the specific screen you’re lagging on?

3 Likes

Trying for efficient combo grinding based on my table, so I looked in my Excel for badge bit I need, gotten Campaign → Normal → Stage, say 30-4 and raided in quick succession. Lags quite a lot compared to what it used to be before update.

Also, badge crafting lags far more as well. Normally, tapping on a badge then craft and it just goes sloooooowly.

1 Like

I noticed when I update the tutorial for CW raiding got reset

Might want to make sure it doesn’t happen in any upcoming updates :+1:

1 Like

@Loutre I’ve seen several glitches that I don’t even know where to begin with. Sometimes, when you’re playing a campaign stage, the floor and background glitch out into a pattern that makes your skin crawl just thinking about it (the top image). Also, the hero icons during battle (guild war for this particular glitch) don’t update when one of your heroes is KO’ed (the bottom image; notice where Hiro is).

Why but i am not tactic and i can pin and unpin the messages in guild wall

During Mickey Mouse’s skill animations, Mickey disappears sometimes.

Oh yeah i pointed that in the photo gallery
Kinda like the bug

I don’t know if this is actually a bug (it’d be a really minor one, anyways) or if I’m just “unlucky”, but I don’t think the Sheriff of Nottingham ever does his damaged animation when you’re viewing his information page. I only ever see his bow and torch animations.

1 Like

Myeong I can confirm that this is true because only their skills appears, here a video, look the Minute 0:50 and 0:53

(Also don’t appears his Victory and basic attack)

1 Like

I’m not sure if it’s just a text issue or actually doesn’t work the way intended, but the additional negation against normal damage has not changed from previous 35%.
It’s supposed to be higher than 35% as written in the patch notes.

Yeah, I dont understand how Sheriff of Nottingham uses his bow, and out of this, Baloo really isnt fixed, he only endures 1 second in his white skill

Where in the campaign are you having these glitches?

4 Likes

This is intentional!

4 Likes

Why? :eyes:

Sometimes animations are locked to certain areas of the UI which is what is happening here

4 Likes

I don’t know if you have seen, but Donald, WALL-E, Woody, and L&R also cannot perform basic attack animations. So Loutre is definitely right.

The first photo was from the Kristoff-Kida friend campaign episode 5.

1 Like

The info about the CW crate doesn’t fit on my screen :woozy_face:

Also @Loutre, is there a specific reason as to why the prices for one crate nearly doubled? :thinking:

6 Likes

Nopuedeser
And for buy 5?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney