Update 3.1 Known Issues

Ummmm… NO! Not a little bit but all the energy instead as that’s what the skill says… if it’s supposed to be a little then PB needs to change the wording on Ursula’s skill

:man_facepalming:

Without Ursula

With Ursula

Practically full energy on Goliath

It’s hex, not Ursula :roll_eyes:

Well no energy was taken so clearly it’s not working correct in arena

Here it actually looks wrong, Goliath didn’t even used his white skill.

1 Like
It is seen that Goliath is Hexed and then stunned when use his white skill, only that it lasts so little that it is difficult to see it with the naked eye

(Hidden because the screenshots are big)

Let’s see I think the problem can be fixed in 2 ways:

Or “Hexed” to remove all energy from both, normal and “channeling” enemies. (Let us remember that even if it is channeling, tecnically the white skill is activating)

Or that the description of ursula “Hexed” clarifies that her only removes the energy of the enemies except the channeling ones

(I also wonder if removing energy is only for Ursula or does it affect Madam Mim as well? because does Mim not have in his description that he eliminates the energy with Hexed)

This note is displayed whenever there is a tie in the Challenger, but should Month6 be displayed as June in this Note?

I love powerline and it has no bugs

I want to send a video but it no let me put the video

Sending all the Hex/Ursula/Arena information you guys provided to the team to look at.

6 Likes

ok so I think the intended interaction of Goliath’s white skill + Hex should be:
When Goliath activates his skill1 (shows the animation of going into his skill1 form) hex should activate. While channeling, however, no further effect will occur. Goliath should be stunned if he is able to be stunned via hex only when activating the start of skill1

Is this what you guys are experiencing or not?

3 Likes

No, what Raymond is saying is that all of the energy should be drained from Goliath (and other heroes that channel their active) because he’s hexed

According to the white skill of ursula, Goliath should drain his energy since the skill is being activated even if it is “channeling”

Enemies affected by “Hexed” will still consume their energy if they attempt to use their active skill.

Besides, similar active skills (Bo and Hook) don’t drain the full amount if used while hexed. Why just Goliath’s?

Found this link and I think you should seriously have PB look at it @Loutre. Fast ranking barely matters if the resources required are so insanely high compared to what most players can afford to buy in a month!

Obviously we mean everyone who “channeling” but we say Goliath like an example who Raymond show

I never said that?

My bad. Still, this is how it usually works. Apologies, but I fail to see the actual problem here.

Hi there! This has been passed to the team already!

4 Likes

I explain you what I think is the problem (“I Think” Because Loutre has to confirm it)

And what happens according to the videos above that Raymond showed is that Goliath does not consume his energy, he is only stunned by “Hexed”

I have a theory why it happens but I prefer to wait for Loutre to confirm if it is a bug or not

What exactly?

Suggesting remove it?
Suggesting reduce badge costs?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney