Update 3.1 Known Issues

I just meant that when her size fix is in that should fix the Goofy distance issue.

7 Likes

then no…
but that thing not only happens with Goofy but with all more on front allies than her

Wasabi for example…

But it doesn’t change a thing on combat… so not much to worry about.

It will hopefully be fixed once her sizing fix is in-game. Having someone double check that it’s not a secondary issue with her though.

4 Likes

Why this event is only on S5?
@Loutre

Also, it would be nice to extend duration of this event to 2 days as some might already used their daily chances.

5 Likes

Thanks for posting this! Looks like start time may have been mixed for that server so it’s going to be extended a bit and it’ll be rolling out to other servers in the morning I believe.

7 Likes

I couldn’t help but notice/remember we didn’t get a single Triple Ports event during the Anniversary. What gives?

Wait what? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: Red Skill chips in Elite Campaign? :scream:
Tbh though could have been better with say 10 chips a raid as you need almost 9k chips on server 1 to max a red skill

Good point. That costume might be in the next update along with Ducky and Bunny’s costume in which they were wounded. This has been removed for a looong time.

If not, it will be a primary fix along with Baloo, and Kim Possible.

costumes have been discontinued for a loooong time, pal.

@Loutre Can you also ask the team to also increase the value to at least to 10? 3 seems quite low.

You can use double items though. So, I´d say if anything the team should increase it to 5, @Loutre. Although I wouldn´t mind it being a regular thing in Elite Campaign. Seems quite nice.

Oh, and about event starting sooner in S5… well, it HAS ALWAYS BEEN LIKE THAT since the beginning. Heck, I use S5 account mainly for the purpose of finding out what event is coming. But I do agree 2 day events one after another would be… better.

:man_facepalming:

Elsa´s old appearance was already in the game. Ducky and Bunny wounded new costume? The team said they won´t ever make new costumes so. Obviously doesn´t bring revenue for the effort.

At 5AM, not 9PM previous day…

1 Like

This event is good. It certainly helps with our red skill progress. If only it lasted more than 1 day. Pls tell the team we appreciate this kind gesture @Loutre

3 Likes

I also love this event, it should be a permanent thing, maxing red skills takes too long!

Also, it would be nice to increase drops to 5, and as for now increase duration of the event by another day.
Really nice event.

I mean it’s a good idea…

Though personally, I have thousands of skill chips for heroes I’m working on, and I still can upgrade a level every few days because of hero chips :grimacing:

4 Likes

Try same with new heroes… you won’t for a long time

Getting red skill chips is even more limited, just CW.
I hope PB would at least give red skills chips to elite permanently.

Yes it IS a good idea, not denying that. I just mean that something should be done about hero chips as well

3 Likes

Thousand for me per hero I work on. Problem here again are the Hero Chips. If that was removed from red skills (or even drasticly reduced), that would help a lot.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney