Update 3.2.01-A Patch Notes

Yeah I wish she wasn’t either, wished she was available in the diamond crates… :cry: I just hope she’ll be available in either the crates/elite campagains sooner?

2 Likes

I like her design. Having her hold her helmet is a nice touch.

3 Likes

Based on how long Silver has been in Challengers, she’ll probably move out around the beginning of next year.

5 Likes

The Gogo art looked better than I expected, veryy nice.

2 Likes

Siighh…

3 Likes

So, uhhh…are we ever going to get Chef out of the contest rewards? I’ve got so many Chef chips I don’t even know what to do with them. 6*, max Red skill, mods all at +6 (which, let’s be real, is already higher than it’s worth upgrading them to be)…

Get him out already!

5 Likes

Hopefully we can get :firecracker: as a contest reward

4 Likes

A new character of big heroe 6 we can be near to have fred in the game :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::partying_face::star_struck:

3 Likes

I’m in pain, I hope there is another way to get her but I really doubt it.

3 Likes

In pain too… (I really hope so)

2 Likes

Yeah like a lot of us were waiting for her to come

3 Likes

Then get to Challengers. What’s the problem?

3 Likes

:man_facepalming:

You act like getting to Challengers is so easy…

15 Likes

Yeah exactly. Like, I was able to unlock John YESTERDAY. It’s not easy for everyone.

4 Likes

Oh don’t worry about it in that case. Once you’re in the only way to be demoted is not playing for a while

3 Likes

Wait, you can be demoted from Challengers?

4 Likes

Yeah, I was in Challengers a while ago and got demoted. (I just can’t get past it from there, everyone is 10x stronger than I am.)

5 Likes

Yeah I’m stuck in Platinum 1, so close to Challengers, but there’s always at least a few people stronger

5 Likes

Yeah but you can’t be demoted anymore, as long as you fight even once every few days (no matter if you win or lose). And you got John Silver, so you must be in challengers in at least either arena or coli

3 Likes

Alright! Not too surprising that we got another Big Hero 6 character! Just wait for ‘Fred’ Fredrickson to be up next at some point and then we’ll have all of the characters, unless we have another possible one to join, which would be Yokia. :wink:
I had a feeling that we’re going to have a new character for the Arena and Coliseum, replacing the current one so the new one would take over.
I wonder if we’re gonna have a new contest rank hero? Because It’s been a long time since Swedish Chef has the current position.:thinking:
I’m surprised and disappointed that Go go will take over on August 11, is this a joke? I’m gonna have to wait for less than a month, plus summer is still going (not trying to complain). Then again, I should focus on other stuff that I enjoy doing during the summer. :pensive:
The friendship campaign makes solid sense, and so on. Overall, great update, and I’ll be ready for more.:+1:

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney