Update 3.2.01-A Patch Notes

great update

2 Likes

Hm. Is it just me, or have we seen a dramatic increase in the number of heroes using True damage lately? I wonder if there’s some bigger plan in the works…

And once again, we get a cap raise right after a Fortify the-- oh wait, never mind.

Yeah, I was trying to level up some of my red-but-still-weak heroes enough to at least be useful in creep surge; guess that’ll have to wait until next month, or the next, or maybe the next.

1 Like

Why Shank? I think her friendship with Honey Lemon & Disgust/Quorra. since go go is here, now we need Fred & Yokai, so Big Hero 6 collection will be there

1 Like

I’ve seen people in Challengers Coliseum with 220k total power. Across three teams. And they weren’t whales throwing that week.

Power is not the issue.

1 Like

Don’t forget yokai

2 Likes

I love how she had her helmet off but it’s a little pixelated or…. Never mind :neutral_face:

5 Likes

With Quorra I understand because they ride fast bikes idk about Disgust

2 Likes

Well, He’s the villain. So. I’m not positive that’s he’s going to be in the game.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve have to agree with Jake. Yokai utilities microbots in combat and that is taken by Hiro.

1 Like

this is not very cash money of you

5 Likes

Yeah we do need Fred like how we need Anna to complete frozen

2 Likes

…gotta go fast :racing_car:

7 Likes

Lol exactly :joy:

2 Likes

Not very cash money indeed

1 Like

I mean, that’s a very basic approach to determining friend campaigns. Which PerBlue has been avoiding as of late. Which is good. I prefer when they go the extra mile for something unexpected.

1 Like

What’s the point of this waiting? Just add her now as reward, everyone is on first week of the season anyway, or just push her as contest reward hero… to avoid this 5 weeks of waiting to unlock her.

Oh wow, another Dash… :anger:

Why not Shego instead of Shank? :confused:

But oh well, just Fred left and then the franchise is completed, hopefully there will be a collection for them soon as well. Unless Globby could make it :thinking: he would be really cool hero.

Oh… so Basil will get at least some of requested badges or…? @Loutre

Oh. At least there is a way to farm him, yay—

4 Likes

Call me a debbie downer if you want but I’m not impressed. One new toon is great taking over the coli and arena spot, but other then that awful update in my opinion. Still running both cap increases every four weeks together , even though expected, most don’t want (the best comprise we want are level increases monthly and color cap increases bi monthly). No new guild perks, no old toon refreshes… to me it’s a watching paint dry on a wall or watch grass grow on a lawn kinda update.

3 Likes

It’s not meant to be a big update. It’s just a routine cap raise. That’s why it’s “-A” update :expressionless:

7 Likes

Was just about to post that out actually. And while, yes the cap raising is always frustrating, it’s adding on to the game.

wait does this mean B will have another cap raise

1 Like

Why can’t she be friendship with quorra Ik she’s bad in the game but that would be perfect

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney