Update 3.2.01-A Patch Notes

That’s great because Today is my Birthday

4 Likes

Remember when people complained about cap raises happening after FtN? Good times, good times.

1 Like

Oh, well that stinks.:pensive:

1 Like

You Read Again!
They say “Tuesday, July 20”

1 Like

That’s when the update is happening, but not when Go Go is being released.

7 Likes

Yeah obviously but like I said basically that this season has already started and won’t end till August so that’s when we will get her chips

4 Likes

Alright so I can get Go Go whenever the next challenger character appears lol. But now I can get John Silver and Go Go is in the game so I’m happy! I always feel bad for the challenger character because they’re always by themselves on my character screens. Like right now John Silver is the only character I don’t have unlocked. All alone. Lost in the city.

4 Likes

Same, but I’m only a couple hours (23/48) away from challengers.

1 Like

Happy early birthday speed queen

2 Likes

Aw, thank you!

1 Like

I can’t come in!

1 Like

idk too. but for me they look exactly same :joy:

1 Like

Well this is getting better now that Go Go is coming

6 Likes

You welcome

2 Likes

Speed queen what’s your name in Disney and what guild are in I wanna be friends pls

2 Likes

I’m in server 22, my name is the same as this one, and the guild i’m in is called LGBT Gaymers :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah! I really think they should polished her art and make it more like of mixed 2D and 3D art like other heroes. But who knows… it could be only the picture that is pixelated (I hope that)

1 Like

@Loutre , Increase, increase, but how to pump if there is no gold ??? More than three months there have been no double port drops !! Perblue requires real money this way ??? When will the dual port drops ???

4 Likes

What are you trying to do with not giving us any port drops events? Isnt the money you allready get is enough? Why you are destroying this game whicg i used to love. How we should upgrade our heros to next levels when you dont even give a chance to us to have resources if we dont buy it. I was talking about this game in the past and how it is not totally pay to win. Right now this is about to turn the most pay to win game in the entire mobile games. Why? Why are you doing this to this beautiful game? Dont you realise how many people quit the game lately? This is not joyful this game is painfull right now. I writed the support a lot of people did. The frusturation we feel is sky high right now. Give us those port drops or probably no one who doesnt spend a fortune on the game will have any kind of resources. Why would we play the game if we cant do anything without spending money? I am dead serious. Stop this money hunger act man. At least reduce it.

7 Likes

Update day

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney