Update 3.2.01-A Patch Notes

Honestly I was expecting Quorra due to using Discs and even thou it’s not added in her skills Gogo can ride a Motorcycle from what I read. But Shank is nice especially with the refresh that’s possibly the main reason it’s her for easier wins.

1 Like

Interesting. I knew she was gonna come eventually. Especially since HL and Wasabi came back to back (not actually but still)

1 Like

Its me or is becoming weirder that Hiro isnt wearing his BH6 but the others (Baymax included) are?

4 Likes

Yeah they should make alternate costumes for Hiro and Baymax (if they still did that, which they don’t sadly)

3 Likes

Because that’s boring and predictable and not all that interesting.

1 Like

Well, why would that be boring? are you asking very rude to me?

1 Like

FINALLY! I’ve been waiting on Gogo forever!

3 Likes

I can´t say since I haven´t watched Tron so idk

He´s not being rude.
(Also, why a question mark there…?)

1 Like

Well I hate when people reply with a serious words because I could tell they sound super rude and disrespectful

It sounds like this “that will NEVER happen because of license issue”

Anyways let’s stay on topic cause it’s embarrassed seeing those argues I’m sorry if I’m furious but I’m calm

1 Like

I gotta be honest! I’m so hyped up for heroes who do True Damage! I’m soooo working on Gogo! :grin:

2 Likes

…This the case sometimes for some things. And it´s not being rude, it´s just the truth that you didn´t want to hear.

on*
But yeah, I agree. Let´s stay on topic. If you want to continue just make it in a PM

2 Likes

A little, but still less weird than Hiro wearing his superhero suit while using his microbots and Megabot to fight.

5 Likes

Go go tomato tomago

1 Like

This is all cool but I’m still waiting for owl house characters

1 Like

Making characters takes about 6 months. That show’s only been out for, like, a few weeks. You act like you’ve been waiting patiently for a franchise that’s decades old to finally get representation.

Speaking of which, those datamined characters all look great.

2 Likes

What’s the deal with all these true damage toons. You have essentially made our armor and reality mod upgrades useless.

1 Like

True damage also can’t crit. Or, more importantly, super crit.

2 Likes

This is not an “update” - it is a cap raise. Announcing a hero that won’t be available for 5 weeks does not an update make.

Scaling of gold, friendship disk power, megabits, invasion rewards have not occurred to the degree needed. Diamond crate loot is still FAR behind where it should be (and NO wish crates did not resolve this issue).

The comments about this not being a cash grab are misplaced - every level increase is a cash grab. The fact that this one is DURING a FTN only amplifies the opportunity for them to monetize this “update.”

10 Likes

I’ve been thinking the same for Hiro along with a few others that should have alternate costumes such as Mr. Incredible, Judy Hopps, Elsa, Mickey, just to name a few.

1 Like

Yes but Perblue said no more costumes.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney