Update 3.2.10 Known Issues

Any answer on these two @Loutre?

I’m a little confused on the first one are you asking us to remove the borders after people win them? Because we won’t be removing borders players win in the contest.

Is the second one a question or feedback?

3 Likes

Second one is feedback as I’m just hating playing because of the jumbled mess of heroes and for years now I’ve been using the “Role” to help organize the heroes into each category… please @Loutre have the team fix this :pleading_face:
The first one I’m saying is not to remove the ones that people win but to remove the ones that people don’t win as they’ll just sit there locked away probably forever

3 Likes

@Loutre the RS Chips event is gone, despite being “prolonged”. There are no RS Chips showing in Elite. (So far, S5)

Same here with me

It’s being fixed. Don’t worry.

@Loutre, Kevin Flynn’s white skill does NOT remove the effect of Ian’s blue skill, which makes zero sense as it is a negative status effect.

Also, Kevin Flynn is affected by Slow. Shouldn’t he be immune to that?

He’s immune to disables, not debuffs

5 Likes

When I used to play this game on a android tablet it would still freeze and crash even when The tablet was brand new I thought it was my device at first so I didnt try to blame the game and I am glad you are fixing this bug and now I play this game on a Amazon tablet and it still crashes for a example When I try to battle in the coliseum or arena or do something specific in the game it takes me back to the home screen of my tablet It is getting very hard to put up with and this happens on different devices so some other players might deal with this too! it would be nice if you could fix this problem so I can enjoy the game fully thank you I love the game!

Is Fred still bugged? In fights he seems to do nearly nothing

1 Like

The win heist battle part of the contest on s5 is not accumulating points. Just did two full heists and received 0 points in the guild contest while it is open now.

7 Likes

Doing heists isn’t scoring points for the contest, on S1 either

3 Likes

Same issue on S21

4 Likes

Also a bug with the filter button. Say I only wanted Yellow heroes, then I back out, it shows all heroes, until I click on the arrow button again so it’ll display only yellow heroes. Previous update filter was working properly, only had to click it once

And server 18 is bugged as well with accumulating heist points.

We will be granting everyone the points for the Heist task with tomorrow’s patch. Thank you guys for bringing that bug to our attention over the weekend!

7 Likes

I am just wondering from the dev standpoint. For subtracting the score from contest, say the progress reward… is an app update needed? Or is it possible to do it similarly to giving everyone points for the bugged task?

Only if you or the devs can answer that, Loutre :wink:

Yes, a server restart is needed to give everyone the Heist specific points and to avoid doing two server restarts we have decided to put this fix into tomorrow’s patch notes.

4 Likes

Uhm… I meant whether the giving points is more difficult than changing the progress tiers in a server update by subtracting 2M points from each progress tier.

Thanks for the answer anyway.

will we see the points from the heist we’ve done in the last 24 hours, or will we have a new timer and will have to do heist and earn points

That would be a longer process and take more dev time then giving everyone the Heist task points. Giving everyone points is the best solution we’ve decided on.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney