Update 3.2.10 Patch Notes

Plus I wish Fred and Gogo would swap places because I was really hoping to use her but now it’s going to be forever until she’s out of the coliseum crates!

3 Likes

When, server coming?

2 Likes

Are the servers back online?

2 Likes

That’s your opinion. Vinny’s my second-favorite character from the movie; he’s probably some people’s favorite, while others just kind of like him. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Not yet it isn’t

2 Likes

And that’s your opinion

2 Likes

Loutre will lock this when the update is finished then you will know all servers are back online

3 Likes

And that’s YOUR opinion.

Vinny is great.

2 Likes

I was hoping for a yellow shatter character though. I mean Tarzan, Cruella, Daisy duck, Ariel, heck I would have even taken Lady and the tramp! But Vinny? Not only do I really not like his character in the movies, but his move skills are just mediocre!

1 Like

I’m just hoping the duration on his red is like Fear’s… or 5 seconds at most

1 Like

Yes it’s update day :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

2 Likes

ahem Challenger Coliseum and Arena crates…
1* in no time eh

1 Like

Tarzan’s not coming due to rights issues, Daisy Duck would be on the red team, and Ariel would be on the blue team. I’m hoping for a yellow shatter character as well, but it won’t be one of them.

2 Likes

What makes you think they would be those colors?

1 Like

Because all other characters from the same series as Daisy and Ariel are already on those respective teams, so they would naturally follow suit.

1 Like

Daisy and Ariel you mean.
Daisy - Donald, Mickey, Goofy, Minnie - all in red team
Ariel - Ursula - in blue team

3 Likes

Whoops. My bad.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure Ron and Drakken are red while shego and Kim are blue.
Plus I know that Randall is the only monsters Inc character in yellow team

1 Like

They’re more likely to nerf Shatter against Invasion bosses than add a Yellow Shatter hero, by the way. They’ve said outright that they hate Invasion being too easy.

1 Like

No they’re all on the Blue team because they’re all from the same show Kim Possible

No everyone from Monsters inc are on the Yellow team therefore Mike and Sully and Boo are on the Yellow team too

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney