Update 3.2 Known Issues

Fairy Godmother’s white skill healing is being blocked by fatigue . Also , if this change was made earlier , why isn’t it clearly mentioned that Fairygodmother WILL NOT heal herself with her basic attacks?

1 Like

That’s normal, it’s a heal over time

4 Likes

It was like that since day one.

And all Fairy’s buffs can be blocked by fatigue.
There’s a point she isn’t… best.

Hi there! I show that our support team responded to your ticket 15hrs ago if those solutions did not work please respond to the ticket so we can look into the issue more.

2 Likes

I actually think that the whole system of who needs the badge is bugged. I would prefer it showing every character I have below the equippability to show it, tbh.

Say, I have an R0 Madam Mim, for example. And a badge is equippable for her at Y1. Thus it shows that she needs it at Y1. Right now, it would only show if she was at Y1 or locked.

It was changed as some badges had a LOT of characters shown, but talked to team about it yesterday and they’re going to look into ways where it’ll be less confusing.

5 Likes

I was thinking that only one badge (Rousing Musical Number) is used at most like 4x for every character.
Wouldn´t it be easier if there could be more Rank “tags” on one character? :thinking:

So, like, if you had to use Rousing Musical Number on, say, Honey Lemon in B2, P0, P1 and P3, it would have all 4 tags on her portrait instead of 4 portraits with different Rank tag?
True, that still does not solve the earlier problem since we now have 150+ heroes…

But that wasn’t even an issue… it didn’t lagged or anything, was helpful at times as well.

The lists being too long on some badges may not have been an issue on your specific account or device. Again, it is on the list to reevaluate to prevent any confusion.

2 Likes

I can’t see any responses from the support team. I can’t even see the message I sent :disappointed: I’m not sure how else to go about getting the help (that’s why I came to you :blush:)

our surge is broken again today -

(it’s not just tile 1, the entire board is scaled way down)

war powers for reference -

1 Like

Hiro is still considered a mid-line hero to other heroes almost 2 years after his refresh.

Ian should apply or try to apply reflect to Hiro.

It’s just that Hiro enters before Ian :confused:

He enters after Ian. Just tested in.

Honestly, this one I wouldn´t mind, scaling off bottom like 10 members not top 10.

for the people who can hit the higher ‘normal’ tiles, it means we have to spend waaaaaay longer on Surge to get anywhere near the same amount of gold as usual - not ideal :stuck_out_tongue:

@Loutre

On today’s daily reset, the olympics event has stopped giving triple hero chips in the elite campaign.

2 Likes

@Loutre why does this keep happening? These glitches are getting weirder!

4 Likes

Okay WHAT is going on there

2 Likes

It’s an Earthworm Jim 2 level, clearly. What it’s doing here, I haven’t the foggiest…

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney