Update 3.3.10 Patch Notes

Finally bolt is here! I’m super excited

1 Like

None of this matters. Refreshes even if not done great show they are listening and care to at least try.
All they care about is making new characters to earn money and then releasing new ones that invalidate the ones we just worked on.

1 Like

Yep, after exactly 6 months.
Hence why Fred exists (Mr.Big was in February).
Hence why Rocketeer was nerfed (March Sign-In hero)

So… exactly why should I care about new characters if they are dumped into the ground after 6 months? Isn´t that stupid?

2 Likes

l’m grad Bolt is coming!

3 Likes

Awesome update! :partying_face:

5 Likes

They do, but it’s under the Touchstone Pictures trademark. And even if they did put a Who Framed Roger Rabbit character in the game, they would have completely forgotten about the other non-Disney IPs in that film, which is a dead giveaway that they are unlikely.

2 Likes

Then Rocketeer wouldn’t be here… :confused:

That’s not issue.

They don’t need to mention them…? Who said it is a must?

1 Like
  • Bolt will be available from the Prize Wall

Sigh…

1 Like

I’m sorry, I forgot Touchstone IS Disney.

1 Like

So now I guess whenever the prize wall hero days end then a new hero comes in and takes the next days of the prize wall

2 Likes

chiot mignon, tellement excité

1 Like

Buena actualización !!!quisiera que salga Cruela the vil :grin: sería un buen personaje …

1 Like

Disney co-produced Who Framed Roger Rabbit with Steven Spielberg’s Amblin Entertainment, and part of the terms of that co-production included giving Amblin co-ownership of the characters (including licensing and merchandise). At the end of, for example, “Trail Mix-Up”, the copyright notice lists both Disney and Amblin.

It’s possible, in the process of Amblin becoming part of Dreamworks SKG, and then becoming part of Viacom, that somehow Disney acquired full ownership of the Roger Rabbit characters, but I haven’t seen any reports of that happening.

1 Like

Really? On the day I start school, the update takes place? Life sucks…

2 Likes

Seriously?

2 Likes

Glad we are getting bolt, disappointed that it’s another new damage hero with have had soo many recently and also disappointed that Fozzie is the contest hero people probably have him 6* already was wanting a new hero as contest rewards.

You could have had just the prize wall and diamond event crate hero swap and have the diamond event hero go straight in to diamond crates and elite

1 Like

We’ve getting too many damage heroes…

1 Like

What hero role are you guys looking for?

1 Like

Another character to be 6 stars in less than 2 weeks

Depends on your luck. If you habe a really bad hand in prize wall maybe you won’t be able to get him to 6 stars

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney