Update 3.3 Known Issues

Why isn’t Drakken getting Reflect in Arena?

Ian’s reflect always was very inaccurate, I never managed to counter Mulan with him for that reason.
I guess it’s just arena that causes both Reflects to go on Meg

1 Like

But it’s inaccuracy was always consistent, right?

I don’t know, maybe… I barely even pay attention to where he places it anyway, since 5 seconds barely matter

I could well be wrong, but it seems to me like there’s slight differences in the timing of hero entrances between various game modes, and those differences can cause weird variations like Ian’s reflect going to different heroes, or Mulan targeting someone different with her opening rocket.

I don’t care for those differences between the mode, I especially dislike how it’s impossible to know ahead of time how those differences will affect the skills of the heroes on each team, but que sera, sera.

I think it was mentioned previously that sometimes the CW fight goes haywire and shows White Heroes with Battle Badges. I think that´s not supposed to happen @Loutre. Not that I dislike ultra-easy CW fights (since Battle Badges do barely anything apart from increasing hero´s power) but I doubt it´s intended behaviour. Likely the game just wants to even out the power by any means necessary and thus uses the battle badge.

Also, maybe some mention of double skill chips for KP heroes for the duration of the event would be nice?

@Loutre Demona´s Always A Survivor skill (green) seems to be triggered after like a second after Demona is dead. Or something in general is weird with how she acts, since she should stay dead for 6s as is written in the skill.

I think having full energy makes her come back earlier?

Sometimes having full energy can cause weird stuff. I’ve legit seen HL running around with her shield to get in range to use active

I think Phal is correct.

I have seen white force Demona out of her revive.

And also have seen HL come out of her goop shield (visually), use her active, and “teleport” back in

That happens a lot

In this instance she walked while being into the shield. Visually, it was an abomination with her running with a pink thing around her body

1 Like

@Loutre Helga does not seem to be sending rocks down when she dies :thinking:

There are rocks… but very small ones :eye: :microscope:

And well, Lilo still got stunned after all.

I now see the rocks and stun… but I was thinking that she would actually cause boulders and not tiny individual rocks clusters :thinking:

2 Likes

Those are pretty reasonably sized rocks.

1 Like

When I hear it👇

I think BIG BOULDERS falling

7 Likes

Why happens this every time that i exit a special gamemode like city watch?

:confused:

Maybe this is just me, but I’m missing what’s supposed to happen

5 Likes

@Loutre I’m head of my guild and since the update I can not activate guild perks. Clicking on it won’t even bring up the option to purchase it just makes the screen jump.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney