Update 3.3 Patch Notes

She made it :relaxed:

Guess Wish Crate will just not come back, haha.
But after previous failure, no big hopes here.

Excuse me? But rotations are already behind? We’re really going to have Chef as rewars for another month?! And even diamond crate are left behind? Shego also should leave, but guess that answers the spam of today’s deals of her. :confused:

When fixing a bug which causes to silence enemies which he shouldn’t?

That… was a bug? Ok.

… random or not this time, huh?
Basil will get his long-requested badges?

?

What happened to that?

Are the patch notes… really full? Or again Carl’s situation?

1 Like

Full context to Musketeer’s comment in terms of my comment part:

1 Like

He reached limit of friends with Angel’s friendship.

Would be better if they reference somewhere Lilo & Stitch and Kim Possible crossover. :frowning:

7 Likes

They gave 35 badge boosters this week and 50 last week. You got 600+ mod fragments this week. You got shego chips this week.

Outrageous is complaining about contest rewards when they are the best they’ve ever been.

Use chef chips to boost blue mods if you don’t like him…

9 Likes

Oh ok then, but still though, to me it makes sense but ill take the angel friendship

1 Like

Yes! Lilo is coming!

1 Like

Ok now this is new

Well I can get used to this

1 Like

Rewards are fine but people don’t want chef anymore contest heroes arent supposed to be permanent

2 Likes

Hopefully next update that changes

1 Like

Man those datamined characters are still not around?

1 Like

Rotations exists for a reason, contest heroes were changed after 3/4 months, now it’s slowly heading towards 8th month and nothing, and nothing for another few weeks as well.

Same with Shego, should be just a month, and Bunsen… way too long as well.
NOBODY wants another Slinky situation, what… 11 months.

Let me be honest, updating display information is not going to bring in more money…

The priorities are clear unfortunately…

3 Likes

I don’t care if they give me chef chips forever as long as I keep getting the resources needed to build the heroes I want.

1 Like

Well, while that is true I would like to know if promised things are coming at the promised time, or if they have been delayed.

Lmao imagine Lilo scaring Beast with Scrump. That’s great! I’m really excited for her! I’m curious about the Prize Wall. Seems interesting and honestly a pretty easy way to get some free goodies by doing simple tasks. At least, the ones shown so far. I’m going to be optimistic about it and would love to see how it develops.

1 Like

If you gonna have crate heroes you need to rotate them or by the time their free they will be useless in pvp modes like Bunsen is now

The Prize Wall itself looks like it could be fun, and depending on the quantities of each item could even be useful. These statements, however, are worrying:

So, yeah, I’m a bit worried about how many hero chips we’ll be able to get without paying for more chances. Still, I’ll wait to see the actual wall in the game before forming judgments.

Oh please, please tell me there’s video that I can access showing this happening!

I feel like I’m missing something; isn’t this the case already?

Anyway, Lilo looks fun if likely OP, and I genuinely love all the bug fixes and improvements added for this patch. But, yes, I’m still steamed about the addition of yet another %$*& exclusive hero. Can the team at least implement @Captain_C’s suggestion about rotating the heroes within various exclusive crates, so things aren’t so stagnant?

2 Likes

Chef isn’t a crate hero. And bunsen absolutely can be relevant PvP. Not every hero can dominate that wouldn’t make sense.

1 Like

Good to see a lot of bug fixes!

Is there any update on the bug with the ‘Needed’ badge bit not displaying correctly in the crafting screen?

2 Likes

Meh. I guess it’s nice to have the other half of Lilo and Stitch in the game, even though she oddly enough doesn’t have a friendship WITH Stitch, but she was never really one I was hoping for. At least her addition to the game helps the law of averages.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney