Update 3.3 Patch Notes

Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Update 3.3

Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode 3.3 Update! This release features Lilo from Disney’s Lilo & Stitch, a new event called Prize Wall, plus a number of improvements and bug fixes!

Overview

• New! Lilo from Disney’s Lilo & Stitch!
  • New event: Prize Wall!

Lilo

Lilo is a front-line “Control” hero on the Blue team. Lilo will be available in the new Prize Wall Event!

Skills

Scrump Show-And-Tell

Lilo shows her doll, Scrump, to all enemies, dealing Fantastic Damage and Scaring them for a time. She then hugs Scrump, Healing herself over time.

Yell Out

Lilo shouts insults at all enemies, Silencing them while also reducing their Attack Speed and Movement Speed.

Hula Help

Lilo does a dance, Distracting all enemies and gaining a chance to Dodge incoming Skills and Basic Attacks. Enemies Distracted by this skill have their current remaining Skill Cooldowns increased.

Ohana

When allies Crit Scared enemies, Lilo heals per Crit.

Still Good

Enemies with reduced Attack Speed or Movement Speed lose Reality. Lilo removes stacks of Hardy from each enemy targeted by “Hula Help”. Enemies lose Energy and have their current remaining Skill Cooldowns increased per stack of Hardy that is removed from them by any source.

Battle Badge

• Charge Condition: Enemies are Scared
  • Stat Buff: +Max HP
  • Lineup Buff: +Skill Power per Blue ally
  • Effect Buff: Heal Self

Friendships

• Russell & Kevin
  • Angel

Prize Wall Overview

A new limited time event with exclusive rewards will soon begin: the Prize Wall! One tile per wall contains a grand prize reward, which consists of event-exclusive Hero Chips! Every 10th grand prize found will upgrade your future grand prizes to contain additional event-exclusive Hero Chips, and even Red Skill Chips for the event-exclusive Hero starting at stage 20.

While the event is running, you can earn Prize Wall Tokens for free every day by completing special event quests, or by purchasing special deals. Grand Prizes will improve up to stage 100 - how far can you get?

Hero Improvements & Bug Fixes

• Fixed a bug where Cheshire Cat would be KO’d but his head remained active
  • Fixed a bug where Shego’s Red Skill Extra hits are yellow
  • Fixed a grammatical error on Barley’s skill Heart’s Fire
  • Fixed a typo where quotation marks missing from Fear’s white skill in front of the word Dread
  • Fixed a bug in spar chat where Rocketeer gets stuck in the air behind attackers and very slowly lowers making the timer run out
  • Fixed a bug where Lock, Shock & Barrel name extends off display on enhancement screen
  • Updated Vinny white skill text to reflect a VFX change
  • Fixed a bug where Mickey’s skill animation caused him to disappear
  • Fixed a bug where Basils energy gain was not working while using white skill
  • Fixed a bug in Arena where Anger can be frozen even though he has a high green skill level
  • Fixed a bug where Mushu’s 5 Star Gerald disk was not doing 100% crits against scared enemies

Other Improvements

• All rules (& the timing of when the rules become applicable) of Tier 1 of Challenger Seasons will now be applied to all Tiers of Challenger Seasons.
  • All-new look to the Diamond IAP screens
  • Players are now able to filter only chests in their items
  • The VIP ring item tooltip now displays the amount of VIP rings needed for next level
  • The Hero Lineup order when using Hero Search from a Hero Chooser has been adjusted slightly
  • Duo and trio hero names have been standardized
  • When a server is down, the account associated with that server will now show Server Down Messaging on the Account List.
  • Prevented cheating where players would use unsanctioned mods
  • Add “Hero Search” to Enhancement Hero Chooser screen

Bug Fixes

• Fixed a bug where sometimes the City Watch would error on open
  • Fixed a bug where sometimes the City Watch reset seemed broken
  • Fixed a bug where opponent hero levels were sometimes showing as different on the main screen vs in combat
  • Fixed a Hero Screen bug where the tile view heroes overlapped
  • Fixed a bug where contest rows were getting cut off on the right side
  • Fixed a bug where a Mod Power increase was not always displayed in the equip mod screen
  • Fixed a bug where the mod select window was not showing the calculated increase to primary and secondary stats
  • Fixed a bug where hero names on detailed hero cards were overlapping on ipad devices
  • Fixed a bug where there was some lag while doing quick succession raids & while crafting badges
  • Fixed an Invasion Breaker bug where the game would occasionally crash during auto quick fight breaker battles
  • Fixed a bug where parts of the tutorial would sometimes skip on Samsung devices.

New Hero Locations and Content Adjustments

Heroes will not appear in Shops until they refresh.

Servers 1,2 & 5 Update

• Team Level Cap increased to 260
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Yellow +5 rank
  • Chapter 46: “Dead Ends” is now available
    • Elite Campaign features: Manticore, John Silver, Hamm, Kermit, Wasabi, Mr. Big and Koslov, and Quackerjack

New Heroes

• Lilo will be available in the Prize Wall Event

Server 13 Update

• Team Level Cap increased to 255
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Yellow +4 rank
  • Chapter 45: “Ominous Days” is now available
    • Elite Campaign features: Elite Campaign features: Disgust, Baloo, Davy Jones, Mr. Big and Koslov, Sadness, Kim Possible, and Lock, Shock, and Barrel

New Heroes

Server 14 Update

• Team Level Cap increased to 240
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Yellow +1 rank
  • Chapter 42: “Servers Up” is now available
    • Elite Campaign features: Elite Campaign features: Kim Possible, Lock, Shock, and Barrel, Disgust, John Silver, Wasabi, Mr. Big and Koslov, and Quackerjack

New Heroes

Server 18 Update

• Team Level Cap increased to 225
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Red +18 rank
  • Chapter 39: “What’s Next” is now available
    • Elite Campaign features: Manticore, Hamm, John Silver, Wasabi, Mr. Big and Koslov, and Quackerjack

New Heroes

Server 19 Update

• Team Level Cap increased to 215
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Red +16 rank
  • Chapters 36: “Just Beachy” is now available
    • Elite Campaign features: Manticore, John Silver, Honey Lemon, Hamm, Kermit, Wasabi, and Mr. Big and Koslov
  • Chapters 37: “New Friends” is now available
    • Elite Campaign features: Quackerjack, Kevin Flynn, Baymax, Captain Hook, Kristoff and Sven, and Baloo

New Heroes

Server 21-24

• Team Level Cap increased to 200
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Red +13 rank
  • Chapter 34: “The Inventor” is now available
    • Elite Campaign features: Colette, Linguini and Remy, Kristoff and Sven, Dr. Facilier, Hamm, Mr. Big and Koslov, and Quackerjack

New Heroes

This is a full app and server update that is currently planned for Tuesday, August 17, 2021

49 Likes

Yayyy It’s Lilo!

Hey @Loutre you made a mistake it’s supposed to be the blue team

9 Likes

Yess for @TherMasterStitch

3 Likes

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

We’re already waiting 9 months for heroes to rotate out of exclusive crates, and y’all introduce another one? Should we start expecting them to stay in their crates for a year or more now?

I’m sorry, maybe the rest of the update looks better, I’ll go back and read it now, but this is just… urgh.

12 Likes

I have to agree with you

1 Like

Lilo_Happy
Finally!

10 Likes

I’ll be real, this doesn’t sound appealing.

:unamused:

11 Likes

Yeah, Lilo & Stitch characters are on the blue team. A little disappointed that Stitch isn’t one of her friendships, but other than that, cool hero!

Also, I’m cautiously optimistic about this
“Prize Wall” thing, while praying that we don’t get another Wish Crate.

2 Likes

It has been fixed!

10 Likes

Happy that Lilo is coming and the Prize Wall thing looks interesting, but if it is okey if I ask could you clarify what the [Hero Information] is in the patch notes as I am not sure if I easily see what it is mentioned or wondering if it has been delayed, so if you could clarify Loutre it would be appreciated :-).
Hero Information på DH:BM Roadmap | Trello

2 Likes

That’s Great

1 Like

He could still use a buff but he’s back at least :sweat_smile:

Yess finally :grin:

Nice art for Lilo

8 Likes

Can we get more info on this “cheating with unsanctioned mods” ? first I’ve heard of it. I wonder how long it was going on before it got caught.

4 Likes

Angel friendship should be STITCH

1 Like

Lilo’s childish skillset works well with Scare team, including Randall, Mike, Madam Mim, Sully & Boo. Because of this, her purple skill can heal allies whenever they score a critical hit on a Scared enemy. It’s kind of a bread and butter mechanic of Scare. With her on the team, it has a balance of healing sustainability and putting pressure on Scared enemies with heavy critical damage.

4 Likes

This is a depressing patch notes I’m not normally negative but come on and replace Swedish chef and Bunsen already or more people gonna quit it’s bad enough contests are 6 days now and to still get Swedish on top is outrageous

3 Likes

Prize wall sounds interesting though loutre, you guys did great

1 Like

YESSSS!!!

I am VERY excited to see how this campaign plays out!

A quest-type event? Sounds… potentially interesting, but we’ll see.

4 Likes

I expected lilo anyway

1 Like

The roadmap mentioned nothing of prize wall? So this is a relative surprise I expected the hero information to come in 3.3 as shown in roadmap

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney